• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live2Win presents: Fight For Your Friends! 2 - March 21st-22nd 2k9 - Montreal, Canada

fornaxxx

Smash Rookie
i'm gonna learn how to beat metaknight and i'll take you out!
lol i was at this online tourney, i had 0% and g&w had like 100%, both 1 stock left
He down throws me + down smash, i roll left towards him -> hammer numb9. I lose XD

cemo

white walker
haha, get *****. judgement is super risky outside of friendlies though.
i'll probably buy a new lan adapter soon, see if that works.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Actually, I think the chance of a 9 gets higher as the match progresses without you using it.

I've fought CPU G&W and it refrains from using Judgment for, like, 3 minutes, waits until I'm on my last stock, then wallops me with a 9, like, every time.

fornaxxx

Smash Rookie
Actually, I think the chance of a 9 gets higher as the match progresses without you using it.

I've fought CPU G&W and it refrains from using Judgment for, like, 3 minutes, waits until I'm on my last stock, then wallops me with a 9, like, every time.
that sounds right, i guess it goes for DDD too

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Someone has the usb cable for my ps3 which i need to charge my controller. Without it, the controllers become useless and I would greatly appreciate getting it back.

buenob

Smash Lord
i think the ericsson charger is mine :(

i guess my extension cord wasn't found? oh well... if anyone accidentally took a 25 ft 3 prong extension cord with 3 outlets at one end which is black and red, please post :)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Oh jeez. That was yours, krewman? D: Zaf just picked one and gave it to me ;-;

I think we need to find the original person that came in with a Wii lacking power cables.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I think im missing 1 extension cord, not the end of the world if i lost it somewhere(may be my fault).

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
zaf has the usb cable

also he has a wii that was left over, if you are missing one and you thin it could be yours
send him a pm. it is hacked

buenob

Smash Lord
wow wtf... my memory can't be that bad... thats... epic fail on my part :( at least it's accounted for

guess I'll just have to actually remember wtf I buy next time... oh well

elef -- i was gonna wait until the results thread was up to do a shout-out, but the matches against your yoshi were mad fun :) I think you just don't have a lot of experience against someone who knows when/how to gimp yoshi... if I you were more protective of your 2nd jump, it would have been extremely close

swordgard

Smash Hero
I dunnow who forgot their wii, I have 1 here and im pretty sure its mine.

My extension cord was white though >.>

Kev!

Smash Journeyman

Major Props to L2W+Joel for amazing tourney!!
Green fails.
Indeed. Seconded.

He down throws me + down smash, i roll left towards him -> hammer numb9. I lose XD
Rolling towards him was just stupid.
Ouch. You tasted ****, my friend.

Despite having 4 of my tournament matches end in time, I had a lot of fun.
I hate your Yoshi so bad. His physics are just WRONG. I won't even START about your ****ing Snake...
L2P?

Results thread is up, please redirect your posts there. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=227117
Play Luigi, Mario suxx.
At laaast! I love you Joel.
P.S. You look SOO much like your dad.

I loved this. The venue was sweet. The people were great, the matches were even better. I had a great time... Mad INSANE props to L2W, Joel, Jarc and Jean-Paul (venue owner) for making all this possible. I enjoyed smashing with everyone, even though my touney was horrible. (didn't make it out of pools due to lack of sleep, coffee-RedBull related aftercrash, being sick and mostly thinking too much about which johns to type here instead of concentrating on the games. But the friendlies MORE than made up for that.

P.S. I spent the last two days with Zaf, Chet, Elef and Kage (there I go name dropping again). I had the most crazy time. I learned multiple new matchps, as well as close Zafs godforsaken car door, ate unhealthy, slept too little, smoked too much, spooned with Zaf (he snores in his sleep and even somehow slapped me in the face while mumbling). These past few days were amazing. I feel like my game is improving greatly, and most importantly, I realized that our smash community isn't just about attending weeklies, waiting to see Kirt get gang ***** in doubles (for a third time, lololol) and doing good in tourneys. It's about making new friends and having one mother****er of a time while playing smash.

Also, I tried the Warrior sub, at Subway (ask Kage for the ingredients) and discovered the many wonders of cheap cigarettes. They must freakin' fall from the sky, where Zaf lives, because along the way, I passed over nine thousaaand huts that sell mostly or only tax-free cigarettes. I already miss the place.

Now that I finished this quote/annecdote dump of a post, I'll go have a cigarette, and try to catch some sleep, hopefully not plagued by nightmares of Zaf gimping me, Elef's stupid walking Snake somehow ****** everyone, Yoshi's ******** physics or the *** kicking I'll be suffering at the hands of Dom's snake tomorrow, I really need that sleep, considering I'll be awoken by a nearly two-year-old girl at around six.

My life is awesome. Good night all. It's going to be cold without you tonight, Zaf :(

Agora

Smash Journeyman
You quote Joel's post asking to post in the results thread, and then don't do as he asks? : P

Top Bottom