• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live2Win Presents: Fight For Your Friends! 2 - Results

Xelyst

-_-
Zen wtf, you go to this but not Grmo's!? Stop failing!
yah i know lol ... im 100% coming to starfury 4 (me alone if anything else fails) ....dunno about OiN 5... most likely....(but my track record sucks anyway)

im the only competitive melee player back here now... =/.... its actually kind of depressing... QQ

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Seems like theres moar drama in Ontario then here in quebec.

Gotta love the game we play huh.
Everyone debates about stuff. This is a competitive game, **** like this is always bound to happen. There isn't any personal drama between us. Unknown and I have been best friends for the longest time. :laugh:

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Thanks for the vids fizzi : )

Shoutout to everyone that spent over half of their time downstairs, the men only area.
Props to TO, but we'll be back, don't worry.
Props to Ottawa excpet for tect... Mikey is the only one that gets an anti-shoutout.

Special congrats to Ally, Holy, Chet, RaynEx, unknown and KKaze, spend your monies wisely.

See y'all next time.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Hey great tourney, love you all. I would like to thanks all the melee crew you guys are awesome, watching ya'll owning like this made me wanna start from scratch haha!! I have a long road to go, but in the end I shall conquer!!

Big ups aux préparations & installations!!

La place était génial!!

Since I didn't really participated at any tournaments I can't really shoutouts anythings but those friendlys I had with a few of you guys were good. I realized that I wasn't that behind.. .well except for pkm, chet, vwins and all the pros the gap is still large but not impossible hahah!!

Luv U all homos!!
Apoc is a natural

You would've probably been a top player if you didn't stop playing

Jer

Smash Ace
Thanks for the vids fizzi : )

Shoutout to everyone that spent over half of their time downstairs, the men only area.
Props to TO, but we'll be back, don't worry.
Props to Ottawa excpet for tect... Mikey is the only one that gets an anti-shoutout.

Special congrats to Ally, Holy, Chet, RaynEx, unknown and KKaze, spend your monies wisely.

See y'all next time.

Yes, the men only area

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
Jarc plays with everyone. So I believe he still main Jiggs, but rather also train his other toons. Well that's about it IMO.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Jarc is my sexy love panda.

And his Puff (according to Ford) is still really good. Can like, fight really smart in close range and stuff.

idea

Smash Master
you should have approached the guy who posted above you. he hugs everyone.

i wanted him to go puff against bernard =( fox dittos on stadium do not go well for people who aren't foxnex.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yey :3

I wanted to approach Kaze <.<

*is affectionate*
Aww, too bad! You should have! You missed out :laugh: ...I guess <_< *wipes the leftover KirbyKaze dirt, dust and hair off of his shoulder and then proceeds to take of his clothes and torch them*

<3 David

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ok guys, i confirm that right now im starting to record the vids on my dvd recorder then transfer em to my comp.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Why are there still not full results ><.

I at least know this much for Brawl singles:
1. Ally
2. HolyNightmare
3. chesterr01
4. swordgard
5. Vwins
5. ?
7. fornaxx
7. ?
9. AvariceX
9. Bento
9. buenob
9. ?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Why are there still not full results ><.

I at least know this much for Brawl singles:
1. Ally
2. HolyNightmare
3. chesterr01
4. swordgard
5. Vwins
5. Stroumber
7. fornaxx
7. Zaff
9. AvariceX
9. Bento
9. buenob
9. ?
That is whom i know too.

Wow, lots of nice matches on em vcr recorders. Its like im watching a stream ^.^

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
That is whom i know too.

Wow, lots of nice matches on em vcr recorders. Its like im watching a stream ^.^
One of the wiis that was hooked up to a vcr recorder (the one closest to the laptop at the back of the venue) has a replay of my Ness vs Ally's falcon that I really want. I doubt it got recorded on the vcr but I know we saved the replay on the wii.

swordgard

Smash Hero
One of the wiis that was hooked up to a vcr recorder (the one closest to the laptop at the back of the venue) has a replay of my Ness vs Ally's falcon that I really want. I doubt it got recorded on the vcr but I know we saved the replay on the wii.
Thats allys wii

I have your falcon dittos, ike vs snake, and kirby vs snake.

Im switching to 2nd vcr cassette now.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
umm jarc if fizzi uploads the set i wouldnt mind if match 2 somehow got lost.....

I suicided 2wice at like 0 theres no need for ne one to see that much fail.... the 1st match was good tho.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
umm jarc if fizzi uploads the set i wouldnt mind if match 2 somehow got lost.....

I suicided 2wice at like 0 theres no need for ne one to see that much fail.... the 1st match was good tho.
Failing faster = get better quicker

Because if you do wanna get better, then you still stop doing the same mistake over and over. =P

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Man SF4 should've been recorded. Some epic matches in that bracket.

Zief is so gay though, so he doesn't deserve vids. It'd be SPDs all over the place. BORING

Oh, and thanks for posting the vids!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36

Everyone fails every now and then, there's a match on my youtube somewhere of brawl where I SD 3 times in a row in 40 seconds, I still upped it. But If you want me to cut that game out I will...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol I still can't believe that Pat 360'd me out of my ultra
LOL ya i remember that ****.

I still can't believe that Thad 360'd me out of EVERY MOVE I TRIED on wake-up, or on his wake-up...

I never thought a command grab could be both faster and gayer than a shoryu. Thank you, SF4.

On that note, yo Rick remember when I EX shoryu'd you out of your cannonball thing with Blanka when we had that match where we each had a sliver of life left?

lulz

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
yea that was a nice psychic dp

At first I wanted to pick Honda but I was scared that you would play keepaway... so I picked Blanka instead.
However, I forgot that Blanka has no invulnerability frames on his cannonballs and got owned by your meaty attacks.

You did a great job against my Bison btw, I didn't know what to do against the jumping HK and you rushed me down to death.

Every1 else should take note, Bison's weakness is his defense... if you're not Gief/Honda you must keep up the pressure

Top Bottom