• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Liven Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
So the kirby boards have been looking like a ghost town lately. Lets liven it up with a new post with absolutely no topic! Put anything you guys want in it, this is meant to have the kirby hyper link change color to yellow to attract people, and something to do in my boredom.

Crashmania

Smash Journeyman
hey whats up? i saw a thread titled "liven up" so i figured i'd come to the kirby forums to check it out.

...big mistake

ye25

Smash Journeyman
ahaha seriously, lets close this thing, no clue what i was doing.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
So the kirby boards have been looking like a ghost town lately. Lets liven it up with a new post with absolutely no topic! Put anything you guys want in it, this is meant to have the kirby hyper link change color to yellow to attract people, and something to do in my boredom.
we have been pretty dead lately. some one shiould make a new technique or something. i mean how hard is that?

ye25

Smash Journeyman
I know, no difficulty at all. Just the other day, I found out this weird bug and named it wavedashing, isnt that neat?

ye25

Smash Journeyman
really?!?!? i think ill deem it the swallowcide. Yea, that has a nice ring to it.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
actually on a bit of a moar serious note, ive been playing one of my friend alot recently(he's pretty good) and we've been playing alot on peaches castle(dont ask why) and hes normally very good at wall teching everything i throw at him, but when i did a back throw on him next to the wall today, he missed a tech and flew right in front of me allowing me to grab him again, and again, and again, untill he finally got a wall tech(and i upsmashed him to his death anyway). Now obviously this kind of weird chainthrow isnt going to work all the time, but it could be usefull once or twice.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
I dont know what to believe anymore, i think ill keep working on my doc game now.............

ye25

Smash Journeyman
O rly? Why is it i always get the feeling the ranking next to your name means nothing... or how much free time you have on your hand. I bet that all the smash noobs are the best cause they spend time practicing not typing on here.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
Ya rly! JK, i do have quite a few vids, but no way of putting them on the interbutts, I'd like to think im at least proficient/lower advanced with kirby and doc, but once again since i have no way of proving it feel free to assume im just some random n00b who has no idea why people make such a big fuss over these "mindgames".

ye25

Smash Journeyman
ahahah, im just amazed this thread is getting posted on

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, its like this is keeping kirby alive, kinda unstable..

ye25

Smash Journeyman
No clue, this should be titles like smashaim or something, thats basically what it is

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
Come on there has to be someone who has something to add to this forum. a new stratagy, a new technique, a funny picture, i'll take anything, i just dont want to be the only kirby main on the whole **** forum. Granted you will be the only one who reads this so it doesnt really matter what i say:). BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer, GET OUT

If we are the only kirby's left....then your number one and im number 2!!!

ye25

Smash Journeyman
ahaha, lets take this to 10 pages and beg for a sticky xD.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
This is the cornerstone of the kirby world. Long Live Kirby!!

ye25

Smash Journeyman
ahaha, he was a friend of mine, i think he lost interest in posting. Well im calling it a night, continue reviving kirby tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom