• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream! Darc just beat Spife in pools!- May 29th - Framingham, MA

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Yes =D

Me and Weapon X are teaming for this. DCLXVI will also be here. Let's hype this up. Don't just post hype 10char on this thread. Go to other regions, and tell smashers you know to come.

Seriously STEP IT UP MA

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
RTF are you seriously coming to this?
If you are I suggest you and WNY come earlier than the tournament so you can be housed with me and hang for a few days. I miss you guys

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It was like he zinged Questor really hard...but was so unsatisfied with his zinging, he zinged himself.

Ken_Y`, real American hero.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I wonder what would happen if the warrior shows up? I think you guys are going to get crushed! You have no chance anymore to win.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Most of Canada won't be able to make this (I say most because I only speak for myself and a few others) as it lands right on our local Anime Convention weekend.

Sorry Dudetsai!! <3

strawhats

Smash Master
oh ****...MOFO (best ness main ever) > glad to see ness mains back in action (simna went to random cali tourney a little while back).

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I played with him at his place for a day (and night... and morning) about a week or so ago, and he's still got tricks up his sleeve that not many people do nowadays.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So let me get this right, this tourney is in Boston or close to ya? Is there a way by Grey hound to get there, you think from where I am?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Trains.

You could either get a greyhound to Boston or Worcester; there are people driving to it from both places.

Top Bottom