• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream for Pound4?

Yunior597

Smash Journeyman
Any information about who is going to put livestream... if its going to be the best tournament of the year it needs livestream...

I cant wait for this tournament...

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
There will only be one stream running, and that is going to be the link Lobos posted :p

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the double post, but I recorded some of the live stream from yesterday and most of live stream from today. It's being uploaded to my brother's profile. I will compile them into this playlist. Video 12 on down should have sound. I got to upload 18 to 35. Anyone who would go through the vids I have already and give me names through pms or comments on youtube as to who's playing so I can alter the titles I would greatly appreciate it. 15 on down is Brawl, 1 to 13 is Melee. I have to reupload 14 since that was giving me problems. 15 to 35 is most of the Brawl stream in it's entirety.

Top Bottom