• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOBSTER3 - Maine, December 20th, Brawl & Melee - SETUPS PLZ! New Schedule

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
(I'm gonna edit in details later tonight, here's a rough low down of the tournament)

Date: December 20th
Events: Brawl Singles ($10), Melee Singles ($10), Brawl Doubles ($10 per team) (order not final)
Venue Fee: $3
LIES!

Just posting to make sure Chrono Trigger DS, hasn't cause Dazzy Wazzy to forget. I gotta figure out times and stuff for driving up and picking up Riot and such.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
That was a one time deal memphis, and now it's null.

Unless your opponent agrees to it. Then it's cool. I mean you can do just about anything if your opponent agrees to it >_>

I'll get to working on the main post sometime later today.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
memphis - agree to hhkj'

opponent - but idk even know what that means

memphis - doesn't matter, agree to it

opponent - no

memphis - *hhkj's opponent*

opponent - *dead*

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I updated the main post massively. If anything seems wonky, let me know.

Also - please let me know ASAP if you can supply a set-up. They ensure quick tournament times and when I'm running two Brawl tournaments, that really helps. I'm going to try to keep the number of set-ups running the game not being used in tournament (i.e. During the Brawl tournament, Melee, and vice versa) to 1, maybe 2 if we have more set-ups than we currently need.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'll be bringing a set up. TV, Wii, Melee(with memory card), Brawl, and the Smash 64 channel on wii. Cause I'm good like that.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Ill be bringing a wii with brawl and melee plus memory card and a TV

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Brian, he said he had work, he never said he was going to miss this tournament as a result :D

There's going to be 5 TVs ready for us at Maiden Games so people who aren't bringing stuff because they'd feel obligated to bring a TV and don't want to do that, go ahead and bring stuff.

I also have the strange urge to run some kind of $1 side All-Brawl/Arcade Brawl tournament. I doubt we'll have time but if we do I'll be all over that.

Skler

Smash Master
I regret to inform you all I have a final ON THIS VERY DAY.

I shall not be attending, but I expect you all to put up a cardboard cutout of me and act like I'm really there. Take some pictures as proof.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
pfft skler i have a final that day too and im still goin. lame arse

edit: also recording? ace can you save long replays on your wii? if not we should get some vcrs or somethin.

daz: just 1 ban? can we get like a neutral ban and a counter ban or something?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I can't, but I could do the hack tonight/tommorow. Only problem is I don't own a GameBridge or anything like it to record it over with. I can try and get Memphis to do it though.

Let's see if Memphis will... Wonder if he's on aim.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I have homebrew but idk how the hell to use it. Nito randomly put it on there, I have an updated Wii up I guess some stuff still works in it.

i guess we can check check check it out when I get there.

Wii + brawl melee and memory card
can't bring a tv though :<

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
pfft skler i have a final that day too and im still goin. lame arse

edit: also recording? ace can you save long replays on your wii? if not we should get some vcrs or somethin.

daz: just 1 ban? can we get like a neutral ban and a counter ban or something?
I used a pretty conservative stage list...I guess I'll have one of those "Pick a neutral, consider it a counterpick, pick a counterpick, consider it banned" double ban thingies.

EDIT: I'll look into recording equipment. I really only need an output splitter, I've got a device to connect A/V input to my computer, so if anyone has an output splitter feel free to bring one.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
i just don't like the stage striking system, seems kinda pointless, cuz then your basically saying 'here's the stage i don't like playing on, make sure you cp to it if i win a match', i'd rather the strike be banned the whole set.

Buuman

Smash Ace
I'm definitely gonna try to make this. Should be able to get a ride up to lowell on the 20th blackmage so I'm down for this :D

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Hey, is that handsome ginger fellow from Rhode Island going?

Yeah he ****in' is.

Corey, can I reserve a spot in your car?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
You live so far away... where I don't live.

:'(

Cog I've never played you... tell me you're going and we'll play. Tell me that please.

Top Bottom