• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoCal™: SKTAR/Summer Jam

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I got a great laugh. It's a shame they closed it >_> things were getting good. It was within reason...it was a debate. No need for it to be closed.

:093:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
eh, mods are dumb lately. Brawl-related arguments tend to be really really dumb, but IMO the mods have been wayyy to anal about that kind of thing.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I updated the Tournament section of the thread (finally) so remember to check it out. We also need to do some serious planning for Pound 4...

ROFL?

Smash Cadet
Cam those two tournies you posted are no good for me. Sorry. Youth group johns.

Let me know about Pound 4. I'm not going to be the one to initiate the s*** for that because I don't know anything when it comes to tournies.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
can i join?
Have you met some of us in person yet?

:026:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw hellz yeah!

Yo Beta, for now I'll just put your name and main character (Falco) in the OP. Let me know what medals/badges you need and etc. Also if you use a secondary or not...I'm only aware of your Falco.

Welcome ^_^

@GwJ - I met Beta at Apex. We may have been another event but I remember that the most...Boku Roll ftw, lol. I think he met Lawz too?

Cam those two tournies you posted are no good for me. Sorry. Youth group johns.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

that sucks bro :/

Let me know about Pound 4. I'm not going to be the one to initiate the s*** for that because I don't know anything when it comes to tournies.
Alright, this is going to take some serious planning though. Perhaps the rest of us can make a group effort to figure **** out (rides, money, rooming, etc) I'd like to find out BY THE LATEST Novemeber.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Alright, this is going to take some serious planning though. Perhaps the rest of us can make a group effort to figure **** out (rides, money, rooming, etc) I'd like to find out BY THE LATEST November.
Act Like GwJ And Not Follow Conversations Day?

I'd like to find out BY THE LATEST November.
And I'd like to find out well before that, seeing as how prices rise November 1st and you must pay online. Correction: I will pay online and you will pay me back. Since prices go up at the beginning of every month, now is a great time to figure out how much you need and what events you're entering. I'm going to enter Brawl singles, so I need Venue Fee + Singles. Done. =)

(rides, money, rooming, etc)
My offer: I/My parents supply the rides, I/my parents supply the money (which you will pay me back for), and I/my parents will get us rooming in a hotel. Drive down Sunday, stay overnight, drive back Monday (night, or afternoon if we get bracket ***** like we always do lol). I have a guaranteed YES to all of this as long as midterms aren't the first day after that. Nobody else has offered any alternatives to this plan, so either find out when they are (not just assume) or come up with a better plan by... next week lol.

...And bring whatever toiletries you might possibly need ;)

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
out of state one, regional one, character contribute one.

I second PT, MK and Marth.

Lawz was in my pool at COT4 that was really weird playing a link main

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Act Like GwJ And Not Follow Conversations Day?
Hey.

We have this thread and the social group. It's hard to remember everything -_- unlike GwJ who actually never knows anything ever.

And I'd like to find out well before that, seeing as how prices rise November 1st and you must pay online. Correction: I will pay online and you will pay me back. Since prices go up at the beginning of every month, now is a great time to figure out how much you need and what events you're entering. I'm going to enter Brawl singles, so I need Venue Fee + Singles. Done. =)
Rada rada.

I'll check the price of Reg/Events and pay you ASAP.

My offer: I/My parents supply the rides, I/my parents supply the money (which you will pay me back for), and I/my parents will get us rooming in a hotel. Drive down Sunday, stay overnight, drive back Monday (night, or afternoon if we get bracket ***** like we always do lol). I have a guaranteed YES to all of this as long as midterms aren't the first day after that. Nobody else has offered any alternatives to this plan, so either find out when they are (not just assume) or come up with a better plan by... next week lol.
Money isn't a problem for me personally. My parents shouldn't have a problem with helping me pay so don't make that as a major concern (for me anyway, I can't speak on behalf of others who are interested in attending). I can pay for the events and I'm sure rooming won't be a problem. We can all put money in, as well as others like Boxob and his friends like KirinBlaze and shiz. We can just pack our room with peeps to make it cheap and have late night MMs/Friendlies/Crazy Awesome ****.

I deeply appreciate it if your parents can do all of this...my parents probably won't because they've taken care of the last 2 regionals which...you...couldn't attend... >_> sorry bro

omgggg this is gonn be fishys first regional<33

--

Also, like I said before, I can take us to, and get us back from BRII. The only person I know I'm taking with me right now is Lawz.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
SNES was a regional... get regional'ed =P

We would probably have a room of our own and my parents would have a room of their own. It wouldn't be fair to ask Boxob to boxoback our funds for the room since my parents probably wouldn't let us "room" with them. It'd be easier to just have us in a room and invite them over or go over to their room instead.

I really overused the word "room."

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
@beta - updated the OP with your stuff. also, **** you. <3

@fishy - sure it would, lol. thats how smashers roll. they'd pay more to get their own room, it'd be cheaper and more beneficial for all of us if we did that.

however since your parents are essentially funding the trip, whatever they want is fine by me.

but...could we boxobreak them into the room anyway? lol. do they care?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
yeah bro, getting ranked in our state compared to yours is kinda lolworthy :/

we're not all bad players, just overall as a state we're kinda weak.

but we'll still kick your *** ):<
well, i guess since you're in our crew, WE won't be kicking YOUR ***...but...ya know.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
oh snap.

DO IT. You're in LoCal now son, you got what it takes ):<

SOVAman

Smash Hero
My smash student beta has joined LoCal

I taught him well

looooool

Are you still in aqua teen beta Or you quitting ATHF like you said like a month ago

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
ummm hey yall can Alexis the hottest smasher alive be LoCal???? ^ _^
*checks friends*sees Xiivi as only friend*

wait a second...Xiivi has no friends!

TROLL! TROLLL!

+what beta said <3

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
I just took some painkiller pm

Imma fall asleep

morning swim practice tomorrow is gonna suck, but I'll get 7 hours or so. 9:40-4:40

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

ROFL?

Smash Cadet
Favorite Pokemon (besides Pika of course) has gotta be Dugtrio. Lulz Fishy, lulz.

Top Bottom