• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed, Sending Videos* - R.O.B. Video Thread (Latest update 1/27)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
JCaesar's 1000th post!

Goodbye Smash Journeyman, hello Smash Lord!

thumbs look in tournament listings ya lazy bum. The PA one is "TSA and something present SMASHTALITY IV". It's like a 2 hour drive, but we have a full car so you'll have to bum a ride from Yoster or someone if you wanna come.

P-Wubbs

Smash Apprentice
Kudos to Thumbs
For the amusing thread
Except for chibo
Who'd rather see it dead

He keeps whining
And it is making me sick
Just shut up dude
And get off M2K's ****

Bow Chicka Bow Wow

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
and yet you managed to make your 1000th post just as eventful as your presence here...

<3<3<3 hahahah =D
I dunno how I missed this but I can't let it go without saying something.

How many stickied threads do you have? That's what I thought. ;)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I have over a dozen XD
I totally saw this coming btw...

toasty, you obviously haven't been playing torpedo ball. Everyone uses the copyrighted JCaesar setup now (though there are a few people that still stick with the DE Invisible Box style).

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Kudos to Thumbs
For the amusing thread
Except for chibo
Who'd rather see it dead

He keeps whining
And it is making me sick
Just shut up dude
And get off M2K's ****

Bow Chicka Bow Wow
I'm glad somebody enjoyed it. Everyone's getting on my back and complaining about it like a bunch of 2 year olds. Honestly, M2k himself had no problem with it so why should they? **** this community, what a bunch of drama queens. They insult me for a joke thread, yet they're the ones **** talking up the CH4 thread every god**** minute and no one says a **** thing.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
toasty, you obviously haven't been playing torpedo ball. Everyone uses the copyrighted JCaesar setup now.
I totally saw this coming btw...

If only you could set up a YYG in torpedo ball @_@ think about it! having a thunder jacket equipped! the cue ball wouldn't stand a chance ^_^

I wish people realized that the video is of a sickest setup for the YYG and not of someone just retardedly walking into the PK Flash ;_____;

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Wait... Toasty is behind It's a Trap?

Holy hell, that's amazing. I never knew that! And just so you know, Toasty, I immediately recognized the application of it, and have tried unsuccessfully to recreate it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm glad somebody enjoyed it. Everyone's getting on my back and complaining about it like a bunch of 2 year olds. Honestly, M2k himself had no problem with it so why should they? **** this community, what a bunch of drama queens. They insult me for a joke thread, yet they're the ones **** talking up the CH4 thread every god**** minute and no one says a **** thing.
...They're making fun of you...for your thread about how diddy is better than mk. Really, smashboards? Is it that hard to see sarcasm?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
<3 HAB
yup! all my idea :) dreamed of it ever since I learned how to do the YYG/jackets and that you can hit with special moves immediately after using the glitch/jacket...thanks for being one of the few to understand what's going on.
Haha, my boy Slash made this live video [of people at JCaesar's, not of any gameplay] that had an annotation on it when I was showing people the video and it had a link to it with the instruction to comment "IT'S A CRAP, NESS FARTED!!!" and sadly, it worked :( :( :( While at times it's depressing, it IS hilarious to see the theories of some of these kids...especially when I explain what happened and then they STILL refute it :)

and Chozen: naw man :( no moniez...unless Kadaj and I win teams at Jubilee this weekend ^_^ but even then I'll be strapped for cash >_>

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I think Chozen was making a not-so-subtle comment on Chckn's campiness (which is pretty much necessary against DDD anyway...)

Top Bottom