• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
anybody wanna smash? and by smash i mean hardcore gay sex...and by hardcore gay sex i mean smash brothers melee...and by smash brothers melee i mean i don't really feel like playing smash honestly but when is the next tournament...and by i don't really feel like playing smash honestly i mean my dk is amazing...and by my dk is amazing i mean CLUELESS WHERE DA VIDZ AT
LOLOLOL this s**t is too good :laugh: anyways I'm up for smash tomorrow so kage nova and who ever wants to play call me

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
im gonna be calling/PMing some of you smashers that live in the SOUTH houston area that want to smash over at my house (northerners can come too but i cant have that many people over)

kage921

Smash Journeyman
I wont be able to go anywhere tommorow guys... due to thanksgiving. i have family coming from out of town so I wont be able to do anything thursday. I'am free friday.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
im gonna be calling/PMing some of you smashers that live in the SOUTH houston area that want to smash over at my house (northerners can come too but i cant have that many people over)
Today? If so, that would be awesome, but I wouldn't be able to come over until after 5-ish...

Oh, and Happy Turkey Day everyone! I mean, Thanksgiving...

G@BE

Smash Lord
You have been saying that for the last HALF year....

What about your car you were supposed to get in September :p

Also... you said you were going to get your dads car... 2 years ago

ERK111

Smash Cadet
Hey Ronnie, I'll be in your area tonight. Do you want to play for like an hour somewhere around 8?

****Nevermind you took too long. Such a noob.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman

Xzile the Tainted

Smash Cadet
Salutations, this is Xzile the Tainted, formerly known as RagnaRoK the Reaper. So I believe that this clears up your curiosity as to my new name, Sethlon. Also, for your information as well, the down-smash of Roy is being changed from "The RagnaRoK" to "The Xzile" if the move is only connected, "Being Xziled" if it manages to kill. Meaning you Xziled Blue when you defeated him in the Crew battle.

ATTENTION HOUSTON SMASHERS

I'm sure you've all noticed my Texas collaboration combo video that I have posted up. Within that, I wanted to know if you'd be interested within the idea, it's covered in the following comments and in the top section in general of the thread. Let me know if you're interested in joining my little project. Sayanara.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sunday? What the deuce?...

Next Sat plz?

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Gabe = gay?!

No way

although, he may...

...be gay....

what do you say?

Jeremay?

by the way

we should play

one day

yay or nay?

you better pray

that i win

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman

Hylian took this pic.... I don't think anyone else got a picture of me that night of the tourney because I was trying to hide my face everytime someone took a picture.. =[

**** YOU HYLIAN.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Hylian took this pic.... I don't think anyone else got a picture of me that night of the tourney because I was trying to hide my face everytime someone took a picture.. =[

**** YOU HYLIAN.
Ahh I am too good.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Gabe = gay?!

No way

although, he may...

...be gay....

what do you say?

Jeremay?

by the way

we should play

one day

yay or nay?

you better pray

that i win

yay or nay lol..... too funnie. Ronnie we will play. btw whos the guy next to you in the pic? that ***** is cute.

ERK111

Smash Cadet
I played that horrible game known as Halo 3 today. CoD4 is sooo much better... Halo 3 is quite the work of buggy online play though, much like Brawl will be. I've said it before, it is impossible to get less than like 4 frames of lag if you are playing anyone futher than the kid next door online. So powershielding is totally out of the question unless they do some gay lag compansation that totally screws things up like they do in Halo. Come on, melee kills are decided by how much shield you have left? That's totally gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom