• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hey, look, Linguini is coming to Houston. Sounds like an excuse to have a smashfest. ;)

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Sup peepz, ill be in houston from the 22nd to the 26th of december visiting family, if any tournies or smashfests are going on while im here let me know.later.
You are gonna have tons of Ganon dittos to look forward to, cuz there are a number of us here in the Houston area. MUST record! I've seen your Ganon and it has an "erratic" style. I mean that in a good way, as in, not so predictable.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
You are gonna have tons of Ganon dittos to look forward to, cuz there are a number of us here in the Houston area. MUST record! I've seen your Ganon and it has an "erratic" style. I mean that in a good way, as in, not so predictable.
Lin-man could own roy r, seth, and sronnie IMO...

but lets just see...

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm a beginning tourney player whose family is in houston, I will be around the week following the 13th of december and just after christmas.

Are there any STD's happening around then?

I'll pay to play in a tourney but I'll just get my *** kicked.

I have a station wagon and am down to scoop up peeps if anyone needs a ride. I'll be staying in friendswood or memorial or sugarland/richmond/pecan grove

Looking forward to catchin a beatdown

~behemoth

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hey, I'm a beginning tourney player whose family is in houston, I will be around the week following the 13th of december and just after christmas.

Are there any STD's happening around then?

I'll pay to play in a tourney but I'll just get my *** kicked.

I have a station wagon and am down to scoop up peeps if anyone needs a ride. I'll be staying in friendswood or memorial or sugarland/richmond/pecan grove

Looking forward to catchin a beatdown

~behemoth
not to be mean...but this sounds like the beginning of a scary movie invloving you kiddnapping and killing kids.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
shhh! don't ruin it!

nah, I'm just sick of playing casuals when I go home. just trying to find people far better than me, which sounds like you guys.

no worries though, it's whatever

edit: hahahahaha, now I know what you mean, "station wagon"... eww.

was just sayin I can pick up more than one person.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Man, I really can't wait to go to the next one of these. Everyone, don't forget, go to the final smash 2 in january, it will be epic!

TGM

Smash Lord
OK guys last call!!!!! a small little fluffy creamy smash fest at my house:

THIS friday!

Be here at 11:30 pm or 12.

You CAN stay the nite.

2$ entry fee.

TGM is godly.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
LOL your so mean, we didnt even play 20 games total lol.... but ok I wont even though you know that a lie. So hows that link coming LOL... ^_^'

To everyone else.

Void and dawn ill play ya both... but I gotta work this friday so im not going to tgm's house. ill see yall when i see yall.

SO SET UP A DATE THEN..........WHENEVER YOU HAVE A FREE DATE OFF OF WOR.......MAYBE WE CAN FINALY GET TO PLAY AT LONG LAST

G@BE

Smash Lord
****... now that i think about it.

My parents are heading to Mexico this weekend... so if anyone wants to come over and smash at my house.... CUZ NO ONE EVER DOES!

that would be cool....

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
There is a lot of activity in this thread...

ATALLGUY- Best in Houston = myself, close behind =COLOMBIAN FALCON AND SETHLON, we are all nice people.

OTHER NEW GUY- Tournament is in january, there will probably be a smashfest in December too.

SANDTRAP- I miss you

LINGUINI- I am really looking forward to playing a great play such as yourself.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
****... now that i think about it.

My parents are heading to Mexico this weekend... so if anyone wants to come over and smash at my house.... CUZ NO ONE EVER DOES!

that would be cool....
If this happens on Saturday, I would highly consider going, but this would only serve to divide people between your place and TGM's...but some people will probably go to both anyways. :)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sup peepz, ill be in houston from the 22nd to the 26th of december visiting family, if any tournies or smashfests are going on while im here let me know.later.
Hey TGM, something floating around my head is sayin' you should throw a smashfest somewhere around, eh, i dunno, december 22nd to 26th. Or someone else should throw one if you can't because your parents are at home or something.

Linguini = amazing, we need to get some matches in :):):)

TGM

Smash Lord
guys, you can go to gabes or you can go to mine.

its up to yall. i highly recommend my house cause....................im TGM.

please be at me house THIS friday at 1130pm or 12am. u can stay nite. dawn,void,kage go. jeremy may go. he gets off of work at 9pm

and to the rest of you guys. ronnie with be the onbly one to beat linguini the majority.....because hes fox.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
TGM, will your fest extend past Sat? I'm guessing it won't...

Linguini

Smash Master
guys, you can go to gabes or you can go to mine.

its up to yall. i highly recommend my house cause....................im TGM.

please be at me house THIS friday at 1130pm or 12am. u can stay nite. dawn,void,kage go. jeremy may go. he gets off of work at 9pm

and to the rest of you guys. ronnie with be the onbly one to beat linguini the majority.....because hes fox.
lol i can take fox no prob. lemme play this guy when I get there and well see...Ill let you guys know more about the dates as time passes, I probably will only be able to smash 1 day so its gonna be tight fit.
Yeah sethlon sounds goot.

TGM

Smash Lord
ok cool ling. i will make every effort to pick you up and get you to that fox players house.

and RT. i have work at 4pm on sat, if u wanna come over before then or after work on fri, u can.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
lol i can take fox no prob. lemme play this guy when I get there and well see...Ill let you guys know more about the dates as time passes, I probably will only be able to smash 1 day so its gonna be tight fit.
Yeah sethlon sounds goot.

I sense a challenge. We should definitely record some matches Linguini. :-)

EDIT: I just realize I never see Roy_r lose to Ganons. That will be such a great match-up and I am looking forward to him playing Linguini than anyone else, even myself.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
ONII-CHAN all you do is talk but no action have you even play anyone yet new other then VOID?
well yeah i play Ace,Pimp,and Void i even played people in Texarkana (if no were thats at)
and many people who dont post on the boards

also dont doubt my skill it been a while since u last played me im much much better now dawn

except now i got one goal and that is to become the best balck smasher ever!!!:chuckle:

srry for the double post comp lag!!!

dawn001

Smash Ace
well yeah i play Ace,Pimp,and Void i even played people in Texarkana (if no were thats at)
and many people who dont post on the boards

also dont doubt my skill it been a while since u last played me im much much better now dawn
i guess we just have to play now dont we!!! who do you main now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom