• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
WoW i missed a lot of this info, but the funny thing was that as soon as the new list got posted a lot of familiar faces had complaints of their own. Also man wtf smashfest happening, that sucks that i missed it or am going to miss it.

Velox

Smash Ace
Dawn, you got that one wrong. It isn't what causes X-Boxes to crash. It causes people to buy X-Boxes (solely). In fact, I could see myself buying a 360 for 1 game. And I seriously won't buy any other games save CoD4 maybe, and RE5 when it comes out.

Apoc, there is no reason for you to subject yourself to an inferior anime. I'm here for you man, more importantly, Evangelion is here for you.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
WoW i missed a lot of this info, but the funny thing was that as soon as the new list got posted a lot of familiar faces had complaints of their own. Also man wtf smashfest happening, that sucks that i missed it or am going to miss it.
98% of the complainants were from people below inter-advanced cause houston is feeld with arrogant children who all think because they beat a person once or "came close" to beating a person, they should be advanced... #1 you wish, #2 dont like your placement, practice. cause everyone in advance i can beat, but overall they have more experience...us cept dawn, he was put there by others... I OWN U DAWN LOL. joke.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Nova read my newest post about a page back it is really important

Hey if yall could find out for who lives close to me my address is 802 Booth st. 77009 Houston Tx
hey tomorrow i can come to your house and play smash or do you have to work?

dawn001

Smash Ace
98% of the complainants were from people below inter-advanced cause houston is feeld with arrogant children who all think because they beat a person once or "came close" to beating a person, they should be advanced... #1 you wish, #2 dont like your placement, practice. cause everyone in advance i can beat, but overall they have more experience...us cept dawn, he was put there by others... I OWN U DAWN LOL. joke.
what you own me LOL!!! thats funny thats what you said a while back and then when we did play i came out first the way i see it is that I OWN YOU JEREMY FEIFER!!!!! and always will!!!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
aightt, ill see you then. gg theres like 2 good ganons, and eddies not one of them haha i 4 stocked his ganon and marth.It's like me saying im a mario slayer because i beat green mario.:laugh:
So yeah the 23rd FTW...i think...lol
Haha, well my brother mains ganon, so I have played against a ganon for years and years which is why I love playing ganons. Not because I beat eddie lmao. And I definitly think you are wayyy better then eddie.

Edit: my post count is awesome :).

2345 XD

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
There have been a lot of problems that plague most XBox 360 owners. Overheating, scratched discs, all-time favorite RRoD...and plus poor customer service and people having to return their system multiple times for the same problem over and over again. It's probably an exaggeration, but I think the return rate for XBox 360 has to more than the combined total for both the PS3 and Wii. And the fact that Gamestop stopped offering warranty coverage on it? That has to be saying something.

Also, rankings always have flaws. They have to be based not only on results but also on consistency, which is rarely possible unless the gap in skill level is glaringly obvious. If person A placed high in a tournament or two, it still doesn't mean much if person B has placed high in more tournemanets than person A. Everybody has bad days. Be consistent with your tournament placings and then you can argue about your position.

On a less serious note, I got mindgamed today by some birds that decided to fly in front of my car while I was driving. I did a wavedash backwards and lol'd.

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
Apoc, there is no reason for you to subject yourself to an inferior anime. I'm here for you man, more importantly, Evangelion is here for you.
LOLOL hey man.. we all grew up with DBZ and you know it. No one can beat the 3 episodes of just yelling and just "charging up" only to hear that ****ed voice go "Next time on Drangon Ball Z.."

Death Note > all weeeeeeeeeeee.

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
all anime sucks...

but seriously, i don't know if u thought i was complaining jeremy, but i'm perfectly happy with my spot at intermediate, i just thought i wasn't basic. i haven't been to enough tournaments to be higher up. i know i could be advanced-intermediate based on my performances against other ppl, just not yet

G@BE

Smash Lord
So yea... if anyone wanted to come over now would be the time to tell me. If not im going to leave.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
thats what you said a while back and then when we did play i came out first
Be real, I only played you once at andrews...EVER.... and when we did play be honest I beat you majority by far. You cant sit there and lie and say I didnt. We played like 24 games just me and you, and I took 16 if not more. You cant sit there and say you beat me more, that would be a lie.

Apocalypse™ and Lab Rat™,

Both you check your pm's.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Be real, I only played you once at andrews...EVER.... and when we did play be honest I beat you majority by far. You cant sit there and lie and say I didnt. We played like 24 games just me and you, and I took 16 if not more. You cant sit there and say you beat me more, that would be a lie.

Apocalypse™ and Lab Rat™,

Both you check your pm's.
Oh really you seem scared of my fox that last time, and oh wow you beat me the majority you did but that was my falco a character that i dont main ,and you had problems trying to beat it but when fox came into the scene i beat most of the matches of my fox vs your falco.

sethlon smart ***!!!!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hey dawn. You see this (.)? Thats a period. Its used to end sentences and make it so that people can actually read what you're saying without having to break their minds first.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Oh really you seem scared of my fox that last time, and oh wow you beat me the majority you did but that was my falco a character that i dont main ,and you had problems trying to beat it but when fox came into the scene i beat most of the matches of my fox vs your falco.

sethlon smart ***!!!!
How can you seem scared of a video game...? You mean nervous? Cause Im never scared to play Ronnie, Roy, Seth, hell I was even scared to play Caveman, so how do you see me being scared of your fox? Both Ronnie and Caveman both have foxes atleast twice as better as yours and Im able to hold my own against them both. And for the record you didnt win majority with either your fox or your falco, and the only reason you even barely played fox, was I was killing your falco #1, and #2 if anything you were scared of me killing your fox too. I mean who dosen't play their main majority, from past experience I would say people who want an excuse for when they lose. I play falco, falco is one of THE hardest characters to play pro incase you didnt know. He dosnt have room for error and most people are used to playing the average falco. You play fox, enough said. Try going to a tournement using only falco and Ill go only using fox and lets see what happens cause Iv already gone to a recent tournement only using fox and beat there top players, also did it with falco (ask about me in dallas), so unless you either:

A)Go to a tournement and use a character worth talking about.
B)Play me and see who wins majority best of ten my falco your fox.
C)Beat some kind of pro.

Then you can just quit talking because everyone knows I beat you majority last time we played when I went over andrews. Thats why you and kage were on "hush mouth", just accept it. Last time we played I was better, whos better now? Well I dont know lets find out. But last time we played I WAS BETTER. Just accept it, end of story.

dawn001

Smash Ace
How can you seem scared of a video game...? You mean nervous? Cause Im never scared to play Ronnie, Roy, Seth, hell I was even scared to play Caveman, so how do you see me being scared of your fox? Both Ronnie and Caveman both have foxes atleast twice as better as yours and Im able to hold my own against them both. And for the record you didnt win majority with either your fox or your falco, and the only reason you even barely played fox, was I was killing your falco #1, and #2 if anything you were scared of me killing your fox too. I mean who dosen't play their main majority, from past experience I would say people who want an excuse for when they lose. I play falco, falco is one of THE hardest characters to play pro incase you didnt know. He dosnt have room for error and most people are used to playing the average falco. You play fox, enough said. Try going to a tournement using only falco and Ill go only using fox and lets see what happens cause Iv already gone to a recent tournement only using fox and beat there top players, also did it with falco (ask about me in dallas), so unless you either:

A)Go to a tournement and use a character worth talking about.
B)Play me and see who wins majority best of ten my falco your fox.
C)Beat some kind of pro.

Then you can just quit talking because everyone knows I beat you majority last time we played when I went over andrews. Thats why you and kage were on "hush mouth", just accept it. Last time we played I was better, whos better now? Well I dont know lets find out. But last time we played I WAS BETTER. Just accept it, end of story.
You must be joking you better thats funny.
well am not going to fight over a game is stupid but i guess i chose B beat you best of out ten and when that happens everyone will be there to watch you lose.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
You must be joking you better thats funny.
well am not going to fight over a game is stupid but i guess i chose B beat you best of out ten and when that happens everyone will be there to watch you lose.
The difference between me and not just you, but alot of other smashers is. When I lose I give props and say things like "wow good game" or "preety amazing", everyone else just says "...", walks away, or gives a reason on why they lost "this time", so who cares if I lose, If it makes you feel better Ill say it now without even knowing if its true.

LAST TIME I PLAYED DAWN I WAS BETTER BUT NOW BECAUSE HE'S BEEN PRACTICING REALLY REALLY HARD, HE IS NOW BETTER THEN ME BY FAR, AND HE STANDS IN LINE AS THE NEXT HOKAGE ~JeremyFeifer

Happy? and btw, I still want to play you.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Uh, not today. After exams? I think my last exam will be over by the end of the week of the 15th.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I challenge everyone in houston to a $5 MM.

3/5.

I figure I will make a lot of money if everyone accepts. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

<3 Houston ^_^.

Also, if only Ronnie,Alex, and Roy accept then **** houston. XD.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I accept hylian.

...but we have to do our rccm first, 'kay?

Oh, and inb4 noone else but ronnie and roy_r accepting =}

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
I challenge everyone in houston to a $5 MM.

3/5.

I figure I will make a lot of money if everyone accepts. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

<3 Houston ^_^.

Also, if only Ronnie,Alex, and Roy accept then **** houston. XD.
I accept, lets do a rcmm while we're at it ;-)

...what's 1 more dollar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom