• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock This Please. I Am Discontinuing This. Working On Having A Life ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
@Avenu.

1) Tonindo -" Let's Brawl! (SSBB remix)" It's a remix of the main menu theme from brawl.

Its in the Serris pack.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241685

==================================

Cookie. Now that I am getting fairly good at these, I may be opening up my own thread to help you out with requests. Unfortunately, my passion is in remix's of original tunes and not original tunes themselves so those would be probably the only songs I would accept.

Just so you know......But I am going to do more songs before I open up my "SP's remix requests" (nice thread name huh) I want to put up songs in the OP as samples.

The only other thing standing in my way is a case study in which I will be in the library 10 hours a day starting Monday. We'll have to see if I can find any down time to get up the thread.

In the mean time I have been taking requests from close friends such as "rain the link main" to get more practice. So to get even more practice, I've decided to help you out this weekend. If you got any remix requests, PM me and I'll do them......but I defiantly can't handle a flood of requests as I prepare for the case study.

One of the main reasons I am doing this is I will use the requests as samples in the OP for the thread I create but in the meantime, I will post them here.

Edit: For this weekend only, Feel free to contact me directly through PM. There are 2 songs you can look at that I have done as samples in the custom music hub. Check the one out on page 15

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
@Avenu.

1) Tonindo -" Let's Brawl! (SSBB remix)" It's a remix of the main menu theme from brawl.

Its in the Serris pack.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241685
Thanks! That helped a lot :)

Cookie. Now that I am getting fairly good at these, I may be opening up my own thread to help you out with requests. Unfortunately, my passion is in remix's of original tunes and not original tunes themselves so those would be probably the only songs I would accept.
This sounds great. However, may I suggest that you do what I did, and add the songs that you want to do into a pack of songs. Then, do people's requests separately.

Just so you know......But I am going to do more songs before I open up my "SP's remix requests" (nice thread name huh) I want to put up songs in the OP as samples.
alright. but you shouldn't just do remixes! not many people will post there, trust me.

The only other thing standing in my way is a case study in which I will be in the library 10 hours a day starting Monday. We'll have to see if I can find any down time to get up the thread.

In the mean time I have been taking requests from close friends such as "rain the link main" to get more practice. So to get even more practice, I've decided to help you out this weekend. If you got any remix requests, PM me and I'll do them......but I defiantly can't handle a flood of requests as I prepare for the case study.

One of the main reasons I am doing this is I will use the requests as samples in the OP for the thread I create but in the meantime, I will post them here.
Ok. that sounds cool.

Edit: For this weekend only, Feel free to contact me directly through PM. There are 2 songs you can look at that I have done as samples in the custom music hub. Check the one out on page 15
Sure, I might pm you later tonight.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Since DeadX seems to be having some trouble with various things involving his music tools, I'm going to ask here, I guess.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Galactic Boss Cyrus Theme
Sample
WAV download

Loop point is at 696,317 samples (0:14.506600)
Song length is 6,227,370 samples (2:09.736875)

I know what I need for everything, but I can't get the program that has the option for loop points to work properly... :( I just end up with a crash every time I try.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Since DeadX seems to be having some trouble with various things involving his music tools, I'm going to ask here, I guess.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Galactic Boss Cyrus Theme
Sample
WAV download

Loop point is at 696,317 samples (0:14.506600)
Song length is 6,227,370 samples (2:09.736875)

I know what I need for everything, but I can't get the program that has the option for loop points to work properly... :( I just end up with a crash every time I try.
sorry, i use the same thing as DeadX. I really dont know about custom loop points, sorry.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Thanks the the advice cookie. I'll take it into high consideration. Even though I got no PMs which is unfortunate, my case starts tomorrow so no requests for me.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Thanks the the advice cookie. I'll take it into high consideration. Even though I got no PMs which is unfortunate, my case starts tomorrow so no requests for me.
sry, sir. ill send u some requests when u are not workin so hard. just pm me, and ask if i have any. i will, lol.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion

kr3wman

Smash Master
999 more to 4,444!

Bleh, I think I figured out my problem, but I'll be going to sleep =)

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
sorry guys. im busy with Project SA at the moment. ill get ur requests done some other time.
OMG me 2. soooo crazy.

anyways, i gotta problem with yoshi's island obstacle course stuff. i converted a song for 5ive that worked in goldwave, but it loops near the beginning in brawl. i know thise has something to do with there being two obstacle course files (E02 and E07 from memory). i noticed that you have done one of these conversions before, so i would appreciate some help in this matter.

here is the link to the youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbfxldWSS6Q&feature=channel

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
OMG me 2. soooo crazy.

anyways, i gotta problem with yoshi's island obstacle course stuff. i converted a song for 5ive that worked in goldwave, but it loops near the beginning in brawl. i know thise has something to do with there being two obstacle course files (E02 and E07 from memory). i noticed that you have done one of these conversions before, so i would appreciate some help in this matter.

here is the link to the youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbfxldWSS6Q&feature=channel
IDK. try mine out. i think it fails too :p

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
have fun having a life, try to stay away from scruffy guys in dark alleys. :urg:
lol
i had this as the title for lolz. actually, im starting skool soon, and i am still working on PSA stuff. if u guys are interested what I am working on, look here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244185

If you haven't seen it already.

And please post there, I love hearing other opinions on it.

Dexi

Smash Rookie
Hi I was wondering if you can make a BRSTM file out of Final Fantasy advent children's Jenova theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom