• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

logo

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
OOOOOOH, thats really good :D
Especially Fox he looks the coolest.

edit-What!? is that a Cactuar on his back lol

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
^^ It's looking great, Steve.

The Cactuar thing on the back is a reference to Volt Krueger in "The Bouncer" (Old school ps2 game), for anyone wondering.

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
Amazing sketches. What type of media are you going to use for the final product?

sNess California

Smash Cadet
I really enjoy this drawing, and i can really see the passion in your art, may i ask how long it took you to make this, because i also draw, but it takes me quite a while to finish a creation. Keep up the awesome work.

Kandoken

Smash Cadet
thanks guys.
Dsty Cloud - I'll be using photoshop for these. theyll look something like this:

heres an update.

ry

scar

charlie

who the hell's mogwai?

if anybody wants a logo, 25 for the sketch, 45 for colors, paypal.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Nice!

Might I ask how you personally prefer to go about coloring these in Photoshop?

Kandoken

Smash Cadet
i just paint it up. most times i paint over the lines to make it 'pop'. which is what i'm gonna do with these. i'll post fox and falco up soon.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
These are quite amazing! tu es una persona muy artistica! Las dibujares son muy fabuloso! Yeah i don't speak spanish so don't correct me. well done though.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I love the painted feeling these have, really saturated colours too! Please keep on with the updates! :]

And Luigi is totally awesome cause he's pink. : D

Hiyayayah!

Smash Cadet
Wow, they are amazing, you're artwork is so good. You have a really good attention to detail.

:laugh: at Cactar on Fox's back.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
on fox's left foot there is no shading on it.
Captain falcon looks the best, nice overall.
mind you that none of these are really logos.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
oic, sorry I thought you were done. I'm used to people saying "WIP" when posting pics like that, or this is the progress so far. The word update seemed more finite to me, like you were done with it

Kandoken

Smash Cadet
oic, sorry I thought you were done. I'm used to people saying "WIP" when posting pics like that, or this is the progress so far. The word update seemed more finite to me, like you were done with it
nah.

if i was done it i'd say...

'done'.

no big deal. it happens.

Kandoken

Smash Cadet
Mogwai - Dude i completely forgot you were green, it's cool i can just replace color in photoshop. It was from my memory of your falco was why i did it, i think? But yeah, i can change it without a problem.

skyheart - THANKS A TON!!

DJ Nintendo - I only go by Ry/Pakman's description in that logo thread somewhere in east coast matchups, i believe it's somewhere. Never mentioned a bowser.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Mogwai - Dude i completely forgot you were green, it's cool i can just replace color in photoshop. It was from my memory of your falco was why i did it, i think? But yeah, i can change it without a problem.

skyheart - THANKS A TON!!

DJ Nintendo - I only go by Ry/Pakman's description in that logo thread somewhere in east coast matchups, i believe it's somewhere. Never mentioned a bowser.
lol, it's all good dude, don't worry about it if it's too much trouble. as i said, it already looks badasstical beyond my wildest dreams.

Top Bottom