• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOL - Basic Brawl

BoZ94

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=3182]LOL - Basic Brawl[/drupal]

Okay, so this is something I've been ranting on about on soo many site for a long time now..

Have you ever went to basic brawl, possibly because you're buddies weren't on, and got into a group where the people don't want to actually fight, but just stand there and duck all day?

Yeah, the one where, if you don't duck with them, they automatically attack you, (3v1), and make you look like a f--ing fool?

If you have been through them, I feel the pain. :/

So, with the up-rise of all these newer brawlers coming, possibly the brawler-boom of 2010, most of them are real n00bz to the game.

Now, I won't lie, I wouldn't consider myself a pro, but I'm no hand-me-down brawler. D:

So, I've been going on basic brawl lately, just to get rid of the boredom, and I keep getting these people..
What's really annoying with them is that they like to choose "Temple" all the freakin' time.. They go after the brawler who doesn't fight them, yet doesn't duck to them, etc.

Heck, let me describe you one of the many situations I've been through, lately.

Okay, so here's the group:

Sonic (Me)
Zelda (P2)
Wario (P3)
T. Link (P4)

Now, knowing that this is a friendly group, you INSTANTLY know that T. Link and Zelda are going to be a pair. :/

"Oh look! A Zelda! I'm such a desperate boy, I'm gonna go wu here before any of these f--ing players try to change their characters into a Link! *jizzes himself*"

(They automatically think: "XD, A ZELDA/PEACH! THEY MUST BE A GAMER GIRL!"
Or.
"WOW, THAT PERSON BEGAN AS ZSS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MATCH! AUTOMATIC GAMER GIRL!")

People these days..
Makes me wish we could use a WiiSpeak on brawl. xD

So, anyways, they became buddies REAL quick, attempting their clean version of s-x, Nintendo - style, and etc.

The Wario dude kept going to the end of the stage, (towards the right), and spammed his bike move.

As for me, I wasn't doing a thing. I was mad at myself for getting this group.

Oh, and my WIFI is SOO SLOW, so exiting the group, and trying to get another, would be a 20 year progress to me. :/

Then sudden death came, and I used Sonic's glitch and home attack'd on a spot where he would stay up forever, never landing, away from the bombs, etc.

Wario SD'd himself. F--ing n00bs..

Zelda and T. Link were in the little cave, taunting and ducking.

So as I was doing my thing, T. Link finally got hit by a bomb, and died a slow and painful death. >=D

Zelda, being alone, wanted to die so she could make the game end..

But wait!

There's a Sonic, at the far right, glitching himself to victory! Oh what can we do!?

Hahaha, let's red ball the s--t out of him! >=D
*I don't know what that move of Zelda's is called, but it's her side-B move.*

So she goes to the very bottom of the stage, where that little piece of floor is randomly at, and starts throwing her red bawlz at me! D:

I re-act, trying to avoid them, but when I get on the stage...

*BOOM*

A f--ing bomb just magically appears, killing me.
Then Zelda makes a quick taunt, goes to her victory, and etc.

I'm thinking:

WAIT A FREAKIN' SECOND, SHE WAS ATTACKING ME! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ATTACK HER!

*Next round!*

I immediately go after her and throw my pro-moves on her n00by arse!

WTF?

Why is T. Link and Wario trying to kill me!?
I wonder why...?
xD

So they 3v1 me, eventually making me ragequit..
Three complete n00bz.. Take over me..

It's enough to make anyone cry, even though it's just a freakin' game.

What do I do about it, to relieve my anger?
Wario Man hack. :D

Go out there, got a new group:

Wario Man (Me)
Peach (P3)
Ike (P2)
Wolf (P4)

Oh, sweet irony.. xD
They were all buddies, as usual..
*Even though I thought Wolf would be the bad guy in this situation.*

So what did little BoZ do with his little Wario Man?
I was being nice, helping them out, being all buddy-buddy....

NAHHH!

I KO'd all their arse's! >=D
Made me feel so good.

Peach was trying to get everyone to think:
HEY GHUYSZ, THIS DUDE ISN'T EVER GOING TO BE A BUDDY, QUIT DUCKING TO HIM, WE ALL IS GONNA DIEEEE!!!!!

They all eventually left..
I got DC'd..
Oh lookie.. Nintendo banned me from the servers..
*crys*

I call Nintendo, tell them the whole situation..
What did I get?

"You-you aren't allowed to be modifying anything that we make-a! You can't-a do that! We really hate you American's modifying our games.. (Oh really? It's just the American's?) We will lift-a your ban in a week-a... Do it again, and we'll ban you.. FOREVAH-A!!!

I hung up on them.
Change'd my IP address, got the ban lift'd.
(I thought they banned the Wii's MAC address?)

So, the WHOLE morale of this long blog, I guess, would be this..
And if you're.. American.. You better pay close attention.. xD

If you get a group like the one I got, LEAVE!
Because the anger you'll get from it all will either having you:

A: Breaking your Wii/Wii-Mote..
B: Hacking to win. (My choice of action.)

Unless you are the kind who can say: WHO GIVES A FLYING F--K, BOZ! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM WINNING, WHAT YOU DID WAS JUST STUPID AS H--L!

Yah, I know, but I retaliate differently than most. :D

For those who have brawled me.. You know how mad I'll get..

This one girl said:

"Aww, BoZ.. You getting so mad is.. Just soo cute!"

I facepalm'd. -___-

But seriously, have you had any of these groups?
AREN'T THEY JUST ANNOYING TO US PRO-BRAWLERS! D;

Unless you are the one's who buddy with these people..
Well..
Heck..

I shouldn't have been on B. Brawl in the first place..

Still..
My Sonic will never be the same. D;

And what really gets me is how people assume on the random brawls.

Zelda = Girl
Mario = Boy

I use'd a Peach one time.. And this Marth kept following me around and tried to.. Well...

It's just disturbing how people don't think about these little things, especailly when they overlook it with their testicles instead of their smarticles.. xDDD

Ugg..
Oh, and here's another funny thing.

If the user is a Peach/Zelda/ZSS, if you are a.. Sonic.. They must automatically think you're gay.

Because they don't try to go over to me and wu me, even though I don't want them too. xD

They look for Ike/Marth/etc.

Now if it was a 2v1, I'd do a lot better, but it's SOO hard with a 3v1.. T_T

If you read all of this, you deserve a cookie. :D

I have got to stop ranting on about stuff.. Dx

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I may not be the gretest at anything in the world but couldn't you've been marth and space them out?

I mean in melee i've beaten a group of noobs when they were all teamed up as marth without losing any stocks. Heck i've beaten single noobs when I set-up it so one hit would kill right then and there and 3 stocked them and I was handicapped so yeah my moves were really weak.

But yeah if they are as dumb as they sound(sorry but I really hate brawl noobs nothing against the wiser players, but you've never seen one tell me how melee has no tech-skill because it would also be in brawl because they didn't change it at all).

But yeah be metkight spam win or marth and space your nuts off. Really if you want to get better don't play uber bad noobs. It's way better to play in your mind than bad noobs

BoZ94

Smash Rookie
Stories about matches are stupid.
Sounds like a personal problem, eh?

We've all had our experiences with Basic Brawl.

Though I like to just be a griefer and do **** like IDC through final smashes lol.
Lmao. xD

I may not be the gretest at anything in the world but couldn't you've been marth and space them out?

I mean in melee i've beaten a group of noobs when they were all teamed up as marth without losing any stocks. Heck i've beaten single noobs when I set-up it so one hit would kill right then and there and 3 stocked them and I was handicapped so yeah my moves were really weak.

But yeah if they are as dumb as they sound(sorry but I really hate brawl noobs nothing against the wiser players, but you've never seen one tell me how melee has no tech-skill because it would also be in brawl because they didn't change it at all).

But yeah be metkight spam win or marth and space your nuts off. Really if you want to get better don't play uber bad noobs. It's way better to play in your mind than bad noobs
Exactly, I was thinking the same.
I have a strong hate towards n00by players.
Not that I really hate them or anything, but I'd expect a challenge..
Not an Ike going across the stage yelling "YAAHHH" everywhere..

I did try spacing myself out, mainly with MK.
Then they started copying me, tornado spamm'd everywhere..

After that point, I had to leave, I just couldn't take it anymore. :/

BoZ94

Smash Rookie

No. They are stupid and biased.
That pic. made me lol. xD

Still, would you rather me tell you the story from their point of view?

"Well, there was this Sonic player who acted like a ****, probably because we were n00bz, and he wasn't, so we teamed up on him to show him that we n00bz have power over the better players."

xD

But then, you also think it's stupid.

xD

D

Deleted member

(Double faceplam)

When one isn't enough.

Darn, I wish we could do ANYTHING with the online. But we can't because the game is two years old and Nintendo probably doesn't care about the game anymore.

Just when I thought the online couldn't get anymore horrendous.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Its worse to LIVE with nooby players. GAWD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah. Little brothers are ok. You can teach them to be better, and in the future they could probaly be a good opponent. Now, people that you just started living with, are around your age, and ***** and moan about how and why you beat them. Yep, crisis center. Waaah not this stage waah this. Then a controller is thrown. [not mine]

highfive

Smash Lord
so your saying that because your pro and get on "with anyone" mode you believe you have the right to fight good opponents?

Interesting.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't think he said he considers himself a pro. :3

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

No. They are stupid and biased.

HOW DARE YOU USE MY LIKENESS :mad:

Oh btw, Basic Brawl is dumb, outrageously laggy, and just really dumb. Nobody uses Basic Brawl except someone who's just bought the game. You'll do well to just stay off it.

BoZ94

Smash Rookie
so your saying that because your pro and get on "with anyone" mode you believe you have the right to fight good opponents?

Interesting.
You'd be suprised by what you would find in a random group.
I was one of the lucky 1% who got to fight a freakin' legend on there at some point.
KO'ing people left and right, way beyond the words of "pro" heh.. Heh..

I don't think he said he considers himself a pro. :3
Nah, after all these pro-brawler's I've been seeing on YouTube, other sites, etc. I'm not there yet. :(

Then, I hardly brawl that much anymore. :/

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
HAHA this is so true. Happens all the time. I have a good connection and just about every other game people are doing this. Maybe its the fact that its true that makes it hilarious!! I will agree tho It is VERY irritating!!

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I haven't basic brawled in so long; but when I was waiting for my friend last week online I got in one basic brawl match and this very same thing happened to me. Nobody was fighting and then I got ganged up on. This also happened a couple of times to me last October/November.

In the first match listed above it went to a sudden death between a DK and Zelda. They both taunted for 5 seconds and then the DK ran off the stage and KO'd himself.

Yeah, basic brawl does suck. It's worse than the prizes you get in a Cracker Jack box.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I was just about to post how mad Teran was going to be.

THE PROPHECY HAS COME TO PASS.

Browny

Smash Hater
I haven't touched basic brawl in a long time but honestly, I never once had a match like this, taunt parties or anything. At least I don't remember anything like that lol.

Insetick

Smash Apprentice
I go on BBrawl pretty often. I can bear the connection issues b/c I spend a lot of time in the waiting room practicing IC desynchs. While taunt parties and such make BBrawl very stupid, I enjoy the challenge.

I use BBrawl right now to practice my IC desynchs and grab setups. I'll try AiB again when I think I'm good enough. (I'm an average player and AiBers make me feel mediocre :urg:)

Mr.BradBoZ

That Classic Rocker
NNID
Mr.BradBoZ
3DS FC
3711-9503-2003
BoZ,I'm his lil bro and you are not him anyways!Mods,dont ban me this guy name Dr.monk has hackd boz alot.I know!BoZ told me that this blog waz on everywhere,i'm not talking that boz is a hacker.DR.MONK IS!
Boz dont like girls and boz never said pro.I'M NOT BOZ!Seach Brad boswell on facebook!Thats me and Boz also never said that he waz warioman,mainly,this waz posted by the hacker DR.MONK!Please make this stop.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I once won three Basic Brawl Matches in a row with Bowser. Not really something to boast about, but yeah.

They were taunt partiers too.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
BoZ,I'm his lil bro and you are not him anyways!Mods,dont ban me this guy name Dr.monk has hackd boz alot.I know!BoZ told me that this blog waz on everywhere,i'm not talking that boz is a hacker.DR.MONK IS!
Boz dont like girls and boz never said pro.I'M NOT BOZ!Seach Brad boswell on facebook!Thats me and Boz also never said that he waz warioman,mainly,this waz posted by the hacker DR.MONK!Please make this stop.
Remember to close the door behind you.

Thanks.

Top Bottom