• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lol high tier?

Matt07

Smash Master
Okay and this is further evidence that Ganondorf needs to be banned. :laugh:, but seriously nice match! I'm just in the Ganondorf boards to watch some videos, hope you don't mind :p.

deadpoe7

Smash Apprentice
Haha. Looks like he didn't start playing seriously until that second stock. To be fair, though, he wasn't bad at dodging chokes.

Dude, I didn't know G-dorf could choke-juggle with d-tilt-choke combo like that. That's AWESOME!

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
**** that was sexy...

and Matt07, it isnt a crime against humanity to go into another character's board to see some vids...I'm pretty sure we all do that...

deadpoe7

Smash Apprentice
Freakin' hawt...

But yeah, it occurred to me that Wario had to have been DI-ing...but why he was DI-ing down, I do not know.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
People are banning MK? GTFO!

Everyone should watch out for Koskinator. If nobody stops him, everyone will start playing Battlefield, 3stock, no items, Koskinator only. 8D

Phazon Warrior

Smash Cadet
That spike for the second KO was awesome. I did not know Ganondorf could hit from that far away.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Freakin' hawt...

But yeah, it occurred to me that Wario had to have been DI-ing...but why he was DI-ing down, I do not know.
Maybe he input a down attack at the same time?
It's a pretty quick explanation. Especially if you've done this X_X (though I suppose it's your virtue if you haven't).

Anyway, the Wario didn't seem to be trying very hard. Or was losing concentration. Must've taken Ganny for a joke.
Kosk showed him. If your character does suck, it's at least good if you can pwn people who aren't paying attention.

. . . this is why people hate Marth, btw. :urg:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Your Ganon SUX Konskinator!!..... (Kidding of course)... He ***** hard!
It's a plessure to watch him..

That spike for the second KO was awesome. I did not know Ganondorf could hit from that far away.
It's pretty **** awsome that his dair can hit without even overlapping the opponent^^ HUGE hitbox ;] thehee

Finns7

Smash Ace
Ravished nicely kosk...I enjoy using Ganon Online too, mainly because of how surprised they are when they are getting ***** the first stock, its like there whole gameplan changes from "O **** its ganondorf Im about to pwn him" to "WTF...Ganon can jump...in brawl?..." Most people are not familiar with fighting a advanced ganon.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Ravished nicely kosk...I enjoy using Ganon Online too, mainly because of how surprised they are when they are getting ***** the first stock, its like there whole gameplan changes from "O **** its ganondorf Im about to pwn him" to "WTF...Ganon can jump...in brawl?..." Most people are not familiar with fighting a advanced ganon.
That's one of the things my friends can thank me for. They actually have some experience against a good Ganon, giving them something of an advantage.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Koskinator seriously should be banned from competitive play. I just played him. He mutha****in 3stocked my G&W on Delphino.

And I saved the replay. =D

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
it would be a blasphemous stain on the human race to not share the replay with your fellow Manondorf...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Dude, just give me like a month or so, and it will be on my homepage (YT channel).

Yeah, it takes me TOO LONG to upload stuff to YT. =(

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, favorite part is the dair gimp that cost wario second stock. Ganondorf clearly rocks and needs to be banned from tourneys.

RyN

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf definitely deserves higher on the tier list. I've seen some wicked Ganon players and he's just beastly (pun intended).

Ace55

Smash Lord
Bad Wario is bad, really really bad.

Second kill was nice, but why the hell was he even on his bike there? The only reason he avoided flame choke a few times is because he was rolling 25% of the time.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ravished nicely kosk...I enjoy using Ganon Online too, mainly because of how surprised they are when they are getting ***** the first stock, its like there whole gameplan changes from "O **** its ganondorf Im about to pwn him" to "WTF...Ganon can jump...in brawl?..."

Haha, too true.

Kosk is awesome though. Wish I had internet, I want to play him now...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Ganondorf definitely deserves higher on the tier list. I've seen some wicked Ganon players and he's just beastly (pun intended).
Not really.

In 1 vs 1s, his approach is too limited, and his moveset has too many blindspots. His recovery also sucks, which speaks for itself when you get edgehogged.

I'm just being realistic here. Ganon isn't very good. However he's definitely not worthless, I'll say that.

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
Ganon can be amazing in the right hands (Koskinator), but not enough good Ganons are out there to bring him out of bottom tier.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Ganon can be amazing in the right hands (Koskinator), but not enough good Ganons are out there to bring him out of bottom tier.
No, Ganondorf just doesn't have very good options for approaching, not to mention the fact that any decent projectile game or spacing game just ***** him.

Top Bottom