• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lolICsglitch

bebo27

Smash Cadet
NNID
imkewlhuh
No idea but she only faces frontwards and away from the screen. It went back to normal already so I can't test it anymore. Oh and ice blocks still go normally.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
This happens when Nana footstools out of the fusion, it was discovered a while ago by several people including myself. If you weren't doing the fusion and this happened, I'm interested to know what you actually did. :p

bebo27

Smash Cadet
NNID
imkewlhuh
Actually I was in the fusion but I used UpB offstage to recover while MK UpB'd me at around the same time. Then I just landed on stage like that..

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Ah so it can start with Nana footstool, it´s too good with the normal skin to see how Nana walks sideways. Did it this saturday but didnt notice that the fsmash goes in the background XD

chewyy

Smash Ace
Does the F-smash go far enough to hit pokemon trainer? Lol, I'd like to see a screen shot or if there was an easter egg for hitting pokemon trainer.

Top Bottom