• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ LoLiS I - A2, MI - 09/19/09] featuring Kels, Tink, Dope, Bigy, and Mew2King!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
mw is awesome.

i cant wait to see dope, tink, drephen and the rest of cok, bigd!!!, vidjo and hopefully jiano again. hope you guys are whipping m2k into shape to beat mango.

<3 ^^

Kels88

Smash Lord
the MW is takin smash over again like it was about too. dope + vidjo + m2k = MW *****...
I am forgotten:( Oh well. I suck at this game anywayz. M2K went through the whole tournament without losing a single game. I'll see to it that this doesn't happen again.

darkatma

Smash Hero
kels is awesome too =]
I'm glad we have dope and vidjo back though :p
Just gotta get drephen to start traveling again

and.. someone drag darkrain and his gf/fiance back to kansas please

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hope you guys are whipping m2k into shape to beat mango.
i find it funny people still think this has even a remote chance of happening. armada/zhu/dsw/hbox/others im probably forgetting have a much better chance of beatnig mango than m2k

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
i find it funny people still think this has even a remote chance of happening. armada/zhu/dsw/hbox/others im probably forgetting have a much better chance of beatnig mango than m2k
I agree M2k cannot beat Mango, but Zhu and Hbox really don't have a chance of beating him either. Mango regularly beats Zhu about twice every other week, and Hbox will undoubtedly lose to Mango in Jigglypuff dittos. Armada and Dashizwiz could probably beat Mango, I think Zgetto, Amsah and Calle W(if they come) have a fair shot at beating mango as well.

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
wtf happened to PC? seriously. why is he not nipping at mango's heels?

why isn't anyone?

inb4: mango is soooooooo good.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
:( times a million.

well at least i know now that mango is only the best by default. lol.
Well Mew2king was clearlty better than PC Chris, so if Mango is better than mew2king then by all things logical he should be better than PC as well. And let's not forget that mango defeated PC at Pound 3 and at Revival of Mellee. I'm not a particularly fond of Mango, I'm just stating facts.

@Juggleguy: How come you never thanked me for pointing out the error you made in the original post?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Good for you.

Then that makes you the bigger man in all this.

Sliq commentary is too good.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I guess you didn't watch crews at genesis?
Crews mean absolutely nothing. And Mew2king can't beat Mango's falco with Shiek or Marth. If m2k picks Fox then Mango will pick Jiggilypuff. M2k can't beat Mango's puff with anything.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It's fairly easy to see that Mango is the better player right now.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Get the mango/m2k/pc debate outta here. It has been discussed so many times now.

M2k has won one game out of the last 15-20 in tourny. Mango has dropped games to other people besides m2k too. Mango is still the best in the world. Stop debating who is going to take him out. Someone will someday.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Shut up.

Also, good **** Juggleguy. Looks like we got all vids up in a week, beating SMYM by infinite factors. :)

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
sigh... so many good matches i wanted to watch ruined by rainbow cruise
Haha I was thinkin the same thing. Dope!

But, on the other hand I saw a lot of cool RC trixies and I know that when I play dope again I need more RC practice.

Damn, M2K didnt even have to try at this tourney. Poor Midwest :'(
Yeah, he almost dropped 2 games. Almost. Ha. Within a few months I'm sure Kels, Dope, Trail if he goes, or some other kids will take some games off of him. Kels is getting better & better real fast.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
I agree M2k cannot beat Mango, but Zhu and Hbox really don't have a chance of beating him either. Mango regularly beats Zhu about twice every other week, and Hbox will undoubtedly lose to Mango in Jigglypuff dittos. Armada and Dashizwiz could probably beat Mango, I think Zgetto, Amsah and Calle W(if they come) have a fair shot at beating mango as well.
my point was not that any of those had a good shot to beat mango; my point that m2k's shot is zero. at least the other players i mentioned are non-zero, primarily because they're still getting better while m2k is not

m2k even forfeited melee brackets today lolool

4% APR

Smash Champion
Im gonna do west coast commentary, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll.....MM with mango you say? was it when mango sucked or something? cause trail is no longer able to beat good chars that arnt space animals. lolll.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
lolll.....MM with mango you say? was it when mango sucked or something? cause trail is no longer able to beat good chars that arnt space animals. lolll.
I was pretty surprised when he told me too. He told me right after SMYM10 that he played mango in a $30 MM there and won. I was hyped for him but he said that it didn't matter because IC's counter mangos characters. I know mango played falco but I don't remember who else he said he played. Anyway, that is what he told me.

Edit: GF are up. Woo. Good **** kels. M2k...good **** always.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Crews mean absolutely nothing. And Mew2king can't beat Mango's falco with Shiek or Marth. If m2k picks Fox then Mango will pick Jiggilypuff. M2k can't beat Mango's puff with anything.
looool get ***** m2k

and i was beating him in fox dittos

eat it m2k

and my fox beat his marth/sheik

Top Bottom