• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] Legacy of Legends in Smash II - Ann Arbor, MI

Notra

Smash Ace
ggs to all i played. prob do more shoutouts later.

had alot of fun and got a wake up call. i need to learn more match ups.

nice meeting u ohio ppl

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
What you have labeled as LF Dope vs Vidjo (games 2-4) is actually a friendly set between Me and Vidjo
i'm so confused with all the vids on there
what about the one i labeled as game 1?

edit: anyone who notices any errors on my video labeling please inform me in some way, preferably by commenting on the video itself

SCOTU

Smash Hero
iirc, Ikkitrix was playing falco friendlies right before I jumped in to steal a set against Vidjo. Was probably him.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
1: M2K ($160)-nice. thanks for the MM.
2: lain ($120)-BOKE SMOWLS!!! lol good **** but u should have played M2K for that money u can beat him fer sur.
3: Renegade ($50)-good **** nice talkin to ya all day and tell ur bro good talkin to him as well.
4: Fonz ($20)-Grrrrr! u beat my *** nuff said
5: Rofa-good stuff man and nice hangin with ya KYLE!
5: L Cancel-haha good stuff u beat capems ***
7: Champ-u SUCK! but ICYs rule =P
7: Nope-ur better than me so place higher *****!
9: The Sauce Boss-**** i wanted to play ur style of diddy aster our match with ICYs. but i know the match up well with falco =( ur diddy is nasty good tho.
9: Boxxy-MM was fun LOL 3stocked snake with ICYs what!!? lol good stuff
9: WTP-bracket match was fun i was scared to go ICys to be honest
9: Tyr-RAWR! rep that OHIO lucas
13: JCav-didnt meet ya =(
13: Notra-dood nice meeting u! keep reppin that PEW PEW baby!!!!!
13: Metameeks-fun pools match
13: Capem -same as Nope's! PLACE BETTER THAN ME noob!

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
1: M2K - so ****ing good
2: lain - so good
3: Renegade - your ike is so fun to watch
4: Fonz - nice ganon
5: Rofa - nice friendlies. 5th is pretty good for being gone for so long
5: L Cancel - good **** on 5th.
7: Champ - ggs. I don't know how to play falco :urg:
9: Boxxy - ggs. keep up the good work with that snake.
9: WTP - good to see ya
9: Tyr - I watched some of your lucas and it was crazy good.
13: JCav - LOL. worst thing ever that we had to play...and then you sd:urg:
13: Notra - thanks for teaming, I had fun even though we didn't make it as far as I wouldve hoped. Stupid dark japes =_=
13: Capem - holy **** you owned me in pools. No one else beat me that bad all day.
---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: Hot ArmS - ggs in pools. mm next time for sure.
17: Dogma - wtf make brackets your marth is good
17: Arc - nice seeing you man. Keep up the work with the pit.
25: Big Daddy - ggs in pools. Stupid frigate stage flip lol
33: Vertical Horizon - bah our pool was very hard.
33: Gates - you swallowcided m2k. thats some pro **** right there =P

scotu/ankoku- as always, thanks for running.

All around fun tourney. I got to play a lot of different people from ohio, or wherever all you guys where from, so that was cool. Thanks for coming out oosers.

MetaMeeks

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:

Soul: Still only Mario I've ever played and it messes me up. GG
Ori: Nerve wrecking set. That decided which one of us advanced to bracekts too. I lucked out. GG
Champ: I hate ICs so much..... GG.
Lain: Finally got to play you in a match. I think it definitely showed that this was only my second legit tournament, ****. Obviously I still have a lot to learn about counterpicks. GG
WTP: Good Kirby. I thought I had you in that second match despite that clutch edgehog you got on me. GG

To anyone I played in friendlies (sorry I don't remember who, my tag was BDidy if you played me though): GGs.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
GRRRR!!!!!!!!! Ankoku i only use falco when ppl CP'd me lame stages!!!! so why does it say falco next to my name!? lol i used ICs all day! lol falco sux....j/k lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Dammit, everyone was talking about your Falco being really good and afraiding of it, how was I supposed to know you switched mains?

What's The Point

Smash Master
1: M2K ($160) - You keep scaring off Judge.
2: lain ($120) - Maybe next time you should just team with me, eh? We were so close to pulling the ultimate reach around on you.
3: Renegade ($50) - We should have been at least 2nd.
4: Fonz ($20) - I think this is the first tournament we've both been at that we haven't played in tournament (In singles). I hope you do those videos tonight, all but Lain/Ding of my doubles were on your TV.
5: Rofa - Good show in singles, if Dope wasn't unfortunate that doubles game could have been yours.
5: L Cancel - Stupid Olimar doing so good
7: Champ - All Kirby* next time, you're ****ed
7: Nope - *Except for you, anything but Kirby. I'm coming to Ohio and beating you both.
9: The Sauce Boss - M2K first is disheartening, isn't it? TIO actually gave him to me first but since I had to do that last time, and Ohio shuffling, that was changed.
9: Boxxy - I don't know you, but good Snake out of nowhere.
9: WTP - At least no Olimars this time.
9: Tyr - I would have gone for the MM, but I wanted to keep my dollar.
13: JCav - Good work on getting out of the M2K pool
13: Notra - How did you get below me? Should have given me that first seed I think.
13: Metameeks - Another guy I don't know who is good. Should probably use both bananas though.
13: Capem - ****in' Oli, eh?
---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: Hot ArmS - You had the hard pool, thought you made it out.
17: Dogma - I didn't really interact with you this time.
17: Mark - Last minute addition giving me a hard time in my pool.
17: Soul - I wanted to see more Mario, but close.
17: Arc - Another close, I thought you were getting out.
17: Ankoku - Once more with the closeness, what with 4th and 5th in your pool.
17: Dark Louis - Your pool was 2nd and 3rd, pretty hard to get out.
25: Big Daddy - Tough with the hard pool.
25: Zf13 - Hope you liked your first tournament. I'd actually suggest using higher tier characters, at least B tier, in the beginning. It's harder to get into tournament play using low tier characters because there is so much more you have to deal with (Especially Fox and Link who have a lot against them).
25: Ori - Victim of unknown good player, better luck next time.
25: Ham - Didn't see much of you.
33: Vertical Horizon - Too bad you had to bail, would have done good in teams I bet.
33: Gates - Got a Dededeside, that's worth something.
33: Writer - Just more experience is needed, can't think of anything wrong with your game.

Dope - Unfortunate game for you in our doubles. Just a tad too high for that fart.
Omni/Panda - I wanted to do the double random, but Renegade didn't.
Ding - Classic Controller. And way to steal our (Ren and me) potential partner then beat us.
Anther - You better be **** good at Tetris.
SCOTU - Good tournament, again. Glad to help, I tend to not do friendlies, and when I have nothing to do I tend to want to check on the tournament.

Also, my TV was the smaller one near the middle of the room, behind both of the couches. Some one took it, mistaking it for their TV stored under the table with two small Brawl TVs and the big Melee one. So I now have that one and you have mine. I think it was Dogma's.

Edit - I told everyone Champ used Falco, and I'm pretty sure that's why everyone thought that.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
i'm so confused with all the vids on there
what about the one i labeled as game 1?

edit: anyone who notices any errors on my video labeling please inform me in some way, preferably by commenting on the video itself
LOL *****

Now you know how I feel when I open a dozen vids and half of them are falco dittos featuring players who don't use nametags.

JCav

Smash Lord
1: M2K ($160) played in pools, beat me up bad, still fun
2: lain ($120) lain your too cool
3: Renegade ($50) didnt get to play you this time but great job!
4: Fonz ($20) great gannon, all i really saw of you, nice talking a little bit
5: Rofa didnt really talk
5: L Cancel wow, great job. good playing and talking to you as always
7: Champ didnt play
7: Nope great snake! it was a fun set
9: The Sauce Boss good **** again, ****ty we had to play
9: Boxxy lol finally got to talk to you, cool dude
9: WTP
9: Tyr
13: JCav wofl
13: Notra good mm, great falco as always
13: Metameeks
13: Capem
---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: Hot ArmS
17: Dogma learn to kill, dont roll, cg, ya know...
17: Rhino
17: Mark
17: Soul
17: Arc man, always a great time! mm was crazy at the end, glad we got to chat
17: Ankoku great job running everything, i had a great time. thanks!
17: Dark Louis great wolf dittos as always
25: Big Daddy
25: 9000+
25: Rush
25: Zf13
25: Ori finally got to play you lol
25: Moco man
25: Ham
25: Twigz
33: Vertical Horizon
33: Gates funny dude you are
33: Writer
33: MadKing good talking to you and mm

and i always gotta shoutout to the team that goes random :D

fonzi21

Smash Ace
1: M2K ($160) - Good stuff, thanks for the matches.
2: lain ($120) - Good to see you. Ganon is pro. You should have played M2K in the finals.
3: Renegade ($50) - Good stuff man, your a smart player, but I will figure you out hopefully next time.
5: Rofa - Good stuff, You had me the first set, but second set I knew what to do. You play it smart and safe until that last Shuttle loop on japes you put the entire game on one move. GG's.
5: L Cancel - Good stuff sir, awesome Olimar.
7: Champ - Hey you beat me every other event lol I get to win one eventually.
9: The Sauce Boss - Gratz
9: Boxxy - Good snake, Japes is too good against Snake for Lucario.
9: WTP - Good stuff
9: Tyr - Rep Ohio!
13: JCav - Very nice wolf, I though you were going to beat Nope after that spike lol. start throwing snakes up and back, and the damage will rack nicely.
13: Notra - Your a good player, Lucario is tough for Falco, Snake was definitely the better option for you. Unfortunately I got that F-smash off in the last game.
13: Metameeks - gratz
13: Capem - Keep your head up

---POOLS CUTOFF---

17: Ankoku - Awesome shiek, I enjoyed playing you. Keep up the good work, I will have those video's up by tomorrow night for sure.
EDIT: Video's are uploading now.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
Panda,omniswell,judge,and anther me and the rest of ohio came to play you guys!!!!!!!!!!! enter the **** tourney next time!!!!!!! lol see you guys at another tourney then i guess =P

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
1: M2K - GGs in teams. You and anther destroyed Boxxy and I xD
2: lain - GGs! Lol your ICs are amazing. First time I've ever been 3 stocked in a tourney match. I'm glad I finally got to play you. Look forward to playing again ^ ^
3: Renegade - GGs Ren. Good set xD well played! Jabjabjab.
4: Fonz - GGs, Great Lucario, really caught me offguard in pools. Congrats on 4th!
5: Rofa - GGs in doubles =o
5: L Cancel - yay first top 5 xD
7: Champ - Too bad we didn't get to play! xD Nice meeting you though.
7: Nope - GGs, fun MM. xD Beast snake. I definitely want to rematch sometime.
9: The Sauce Boss - Nice chatting with you as always. Best Diddy in Michigan. =o!
9: Boxxy- Boxxy! Nice chatting with you, our match was sooo close. Your snake is getting so good. I'm impressed.
9: WTP - At least you didn't have to play an Olimar! xD Nice chatting.
9: Tyr - Tyr! Amazing Lucas. xD I enjoyed our MM, I definitely want a rematch MM sometime.
13: JCav - Nice chatting as usual, and fun friendlies! Best Wolf in Michigan =o!
13: Notra - Nice chatting as usual. =o
13: Capem - GGs. Great MK. Nice meeting you. I enjoyed chatting with you and the rest of the Ohio crew. xD
---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: Hot ArmS - your pool was crazy harms xD. GGs in friendlies.
17: Dogma - GGs. Fun friendly matches. Your Marth is great xD
17: Soul - Nice chatting with you xD
17: Arc - GGs. Great Friendlies. You have an awesome Pit. I can definitely see you making it out of pools next time.
17: Ankoku - GGs in pools! You got revenge! xD Now I want another rematch haha. Awesome matches though. Some of the closest I had all day.
25: Ori - Nice chatting with you as always. xD
25: Ham - GGs in pools. =o!
33: Vertical Horizon - You had one of the hardest pools of the day. I know next time you'll bounce back.
33: MadKing - Fellow Olimar!

If I forgot someone in my shoutouts, I'm sorry xD!

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

1: M2K ($160) What a surprise...lol
2: lain ($120) What a surprise....lol
3: Renegade ($50) See you got 3rd this time. :p
4: Fonz ($20)
5: Rofa
5: L Cancel You **** sir.
7: Champ
7: Nope
9: The Sauce Boss: I always wanted to go 1 on 1 with you. Great Diddy. And yeah our pool was ****.
9: Boxxy : Sorry for bailing on you...you how hard I take giant losses like that. :( You did great though keep getting those high placings.
9: WTP: Thats nice of you to say but I'm not so sure lol Good placement though dude.
13: JCav
13: Notra
13: Capem : Nice MK. Come back again sometime. Next time you're mine :p
---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: Hot ArmS: I CANT EVER BEAT YOUR SNAKE!!! AHH!! One day I will finally beat you in a set lol You were great as always though our pool was **** though.
17: Dogma
17: Soul: Haha ***** you did alright this time :)
17: Arc
17: Ankoku
17: Dark Louis
25: Big Daddy: Our pool was **** lol I stopped trying also when I knew I couldnt make it out of pools. Our match was lazy as hell lol Great ROB though.
25: 9000+
25: Ori: Good stuff and nice seeing you again.
25: Ham
33: Vertical Horizon: You suck Horizon....
33: Gates: Fun playing you in friendlies. Learned just how great Fox is against D3. Lol at the D3 dittos...thanks to you I know how to do that ledge infinite
33: MadKing

Im so tired of getting last place...first few tournaments I did great now I'm having those horrible losing streaks...it makes me sad. Cool tournament though. I wouldve stayed for soubles but my heart was broken after pools :(

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
1: M2K good job winning another tourney lol
2: lain always a pleasure playing you and talking to you, you make the place brighten up -lets do the same money match again next time it was fun.-

3: Renegade great job with 3rd place, id like to play that sick ike one day
4: Fonz Wow, just wow
5: Rofa gg's i need to play more MK and good job
5: L Cancel "wait what move was that?" good oli we gotta play more gg's
7: Champ
7: Nope Completely different snake then im use too, i lot different then panda's and boxxy. i need to play more snake. gg's and good job
9: The Sauce Boss gotta respect that diddy, we still gotta money match tho...... good job
9: Boxxy im happy i got my fthrow to dair on you, it shows how dangerous marth really is, yes it is inescapable and never miss a hug against a marth LMFAO good job tho
9: WTP good job placing again
13: JCav you suck, u need to play more ddd and MK and................. idk talk to you tm lol Best MI wolf
13: Notra dude................. that mm was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy
i gotta plan for next time tho :) goo job and best MI falco
13: Capem
---POOLS CUTOFF---
17: Hot ArmS good mm keep practicing that snake and MK
17: Dogma you suck, don't miss ur cg's, stop rolling, use utilt, play gay, plank more, be smart with DS, charge SB a tiny bit more when ur gona hit a shield. full hop fair against snake.
DONT MISS YOUR ****ING CG'S TO SPIKE!!!!..............
17: Soul we'll get to play next time for sure. great to see you here
17: Arc man great matches always a pleasure to chill. rise in the ranks from standing, sitting on the trash can and a chair............
17: Ankoku awesome tourney i enjoyed it thoroughly great job running it and your tedious work with all the vidz is very much appreciated
17: Dark Louis lol ****ing wolf. but seriously good wolf.
25: Big Daddy good matches had a lot of fun playing you.
25: 9000+ yea if you dont run away like notra :) then never use falco against a marth if he semi knows what hes doin
25: Ori fun talking to you
25: Ham fun matches I<3 space animals lol
33: Vertical Horizon
33: Gates your improving a lot keep at it, and fun matches i'll finish you off next time with the fthrow to dair
33: MadKing good talking to you

SCOTU - great jog running Lolis ill keep coming if possible, next time we gotta get those outlets to work, me and JCav had two setups ready to go
SamuraiPanda - close matches and always fun talking to you. lets MM next tourney
Omni - ****ing hilarious, you liven up the atmosphere a lot, hopefully we get to play next toureny
hungry - good lucas the first time ive ever played one and it was weird
vh1 - idk what happend man you knocked me out a digi ops awhile back. keep practing that snake

i disliked pools............
4 man pool with ROFA and NOPE........
that did not make me happy. / johns

but what i absolutely loved and what made the trip down here worth it, was that the bracket started at 8, this gave us a lot of time for friendlies and mm's. it made it feel like i could actually get better at this game.
idk if id enter again with a 4 man pool though.
depends on money issues.

good tourney, good TO's, good smashers, fun people, good atmosphere, good venue (me and JCav had no problems with parking.)
makes me proud to be a smasher and worth coming out.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
M2K - i wanted to friendly but you were always in a match

lain - <3

Renegade - nice talking with you

Rofa - UR BACK :D

L Cancel - nice chatting good job getting 5th

Champ - ggs in pools great IC

The Sauce Boss - nice talking with you u had a tough pool

Boxxy - <3 nice talking and money match

WTP - U LIE but np nice seeing you

Tyr - ggs in doubles good lucas dude

JCav - after seeing eachother so much we finally friendlied

Notra - nice seeing you

Metameeks - ggs in pools nice diddy suprised me

Hot ArmS - ur never gonna get that mm with me

Dogma - nice seeing you

Soul - <3 fun pool set ur mario has stepped up a lot

Arc - <3333 we need to do doubles more

Ankoku - ggs in pools

Big Daddy - fun friendlies

Ori - step up

Ham - hi

Twigz - hi

Vertical Horizon - hi

Gates - ggs

MadKing - ggs

rofa

Smash Journeyman
i disliked pools............
4 man pool with ROFA and NOPE........
that did not make me happy. / johns

yeah, i must say that I at least somewhat agree with what you're saying. a 4 man pool where 2 of the 4 place top 8 at the tournament does seem a tad bit steep, but all the pools were pretty tough as well. lol you are a frickin' monster at getting off those spikes btw. frustrated the hell out of me. ggs

Tyserification

Smash Lord
M2K won everything as expected -.-

Were the Melee matches recorded and did M2K lose any matches this time (Melee)?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Yeah, someone should (if it's not already done) a thread of Juggleguy and Moose's Melee vids and gimme the link so I can put it in the Circuit Post's history of events.

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
thing is theres some **** video threads right now so i wanna wait till after people watch those before i or juggle makes the thread so we actually get some views loool

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yea thanks rofa i try.

i mean i dont mind losing, i like playing top players cuz im getting close to being somewhat as good. but i would have liked it more if there were two more players in the pool. it just would've made it feel more like a tourney to me.

but i cant john it happens.
>.> looks at JCav

Top Bottom