• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Stealing rarely happens in the brawl community...But it still happens... Just be sure to mark it with tape or something of the sort, So it can be identify easily with your verification

Stratford

Smash Champion
Are you implying that the bracket staying top 16 would mean fewer vids of me playing? That's just cold. (I've made it to bracket the last two tourneys.)
I'm implying that you not teaming with Junglefever means there won't be a team named Jungleguy or Jugglefever, which would've been awesome. :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Stealing rarely happens in the brawl community...But it still happens... Just be sure to mark it with tape or something of the sort, So it can be identify easily with your verification
yeah i know stealing happens at my 2nd tourney Ham's wii was stolen, my friends controller was stolen and one of my game discs were stolen so ima mark up my **** like crazy lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
people who can bring plugstrips: extension chords go really well with them so they can go across the room. It's a pretty wide room. Plugstrips don't have big chords. I can't make this hint anymore obvious.

Sliq

Smash Master
I am still accepting teammate applications.

I'm gonna hold out on confirming a teammate for a while just because every time I accept to team with someone random, a friend always asks to team last minute.

TEAMMATES
TEAMMATES
TEAMMATES
TEAMMATES
TEAMMATES
TEAMMATES
TEAMMATES
TEAMMATES

I need them.

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
^that

I think a top 32 bracket would be better for given all the out of staters a chance to make it in.

Also, would anyone happen to know Toph's Account on here or a way to contact him so i can ask for a ride, since I'm pretty sure he's coming down to this from East Lansing.
Whoah I should probably message him too then...

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Does anyone know if Lain, Anther and Judge are going to be at this? I know it's like Michigan tradition for no one to know if you're going to a tournament until you walk in the door but it'd be cool to know ahead of time.

Also, I heard someone say something about a NJ car coming to this? Anyone know who this would be? Specifically if it's any Brawl players?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I really honestly don't care Gio :)

The name is just funny.

He has yet to respond to me anyway.

Moooose

Smash Champion
Does anyone know if Lain, Anther and Judge are going to be at this? I know it's like Michigan tradition for no one to know if you're going to a tournament until you walk in the door but it'd be cool to know ahead of time.

Also, I heard someone say something about a NJ car coming to this? Anyone know who this would be? Specifically if it's any Brawl players?
ninjalink!

Sliq

Smash Master
yo sliq i will we played at my apartment in cleveland that brawl tourney a few weeks ago im not the zelda
Sliq, me for both. Problem solved. :3
I'll team with CaC for Melee since he askes a while ago (I was sort of waiting to see how the team search unfolds, because every time I agree to team with someone I don't know that well, a friend of mine always asks to team, and I hate dropping people).

I'll team with Blood Hawk for Brawl, but CaC asked about Melee first so I'll team with him for that.

Anyone else want a ride to this tournament? I'm driving from Stevensville, and if you are on my route to get there then I can pick you up.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Sweet man Hopefully Tyr can give me a ride cuz we will take Teams! Also who all from Michagan is planning on coming down for the weekend circuit in Ohio? Im Gonna give Bonus Money to whoever Places the Highest OOS that is if a OOS person Places top 3 :p

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Derk needs a ride from Flint if anyone can help him out with transportation. I would, but I'm going to be driving south for the weekend after the tourney is finished.

Suyon

Smash Lord
It's only fun because L sucks/fails miserably at going OoS and feels proud of it too when he fails.
Tyr any word for those rides? I want confirmed information.
Blue Rogue and I totally need a ride for this.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I just had an urge to claim this tourney "is going to be like an orgy on a grill. Now that is HOT." until I realized that's ****ing ********, and figured I'd share it with you anyways to get your daily dose of facepalm.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I just had an urge to claim this tourney "is going to be like an orgy on a grill. Now that is HOT." until I realized that's ****ing ********, and figured I'd share it with you anyways to get your daily dose of facepalm.
Cool story bro.

On a side note, I think Ori should find a guy named Cool_ST and team with him so they could have the best team name ever.
Cool_STORI_Bro

judge!

Smash Ace
OMG YBMM....your in my hometown now....you know what that means after the tourney. PARTY TIME!!!!! lets get wasted u down? lol

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
So I thought Coheed lived closer to Columbus but apparantly he doesn't.

So unless people can get a ride to Columbus, the Cincinnati car isn't going to out of it's way to pick people up. Sorry!

That way I don't have to play favorites or go 2 hours out of the way or anything.

Sliq

Smash Master
Coheed. are you still going to this? I ask because Tyr is saying that he can't pick you up.

Top Bottom