• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

D

Deleted member

I need a doubles partner for this.

Somebody get at me!

It's confirmed that I can bring a T.V. and a Wii. As long as you need it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
idk if I said this already but I think I'll bring a half setup (Wii+Brawl+Melee+Memory Card) to the next one in case we have any lonely TVs like last time.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I'll try to make this, basically the decision is made by the end of the week so I won't get anyone hyped up this time (gates)

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yea derk ill MM you too
i need snake practice

me and JCav are coming to this one i think
and we both are gona bring setups

if you guys can (Ankoku and SCOTU) see if u can get those outlets in the back up and running.
if not we'll be fine
but more setups means more friendlies which means MI players get better.
:)

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
**** alcohol awareness meetings on October 17th.

Blahahahahahahahahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When did Renegade start dominating all of you guys?

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Arc if i come wanna teamsies again? :p i am not gonne **** up in pools this time
We'll see. I was certain I can make this, now I'm unsure because of what happened going to Ohio this weekend. My car got towed before we left and it cost me $235 just to get it out of the impound... So Derk and Turtlerape if you see this hit me up on AIM or PM me. I'll probably only be able to go if you guys can pitch in most of the gas money. I'll see if I can't make it work.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You don't know the half of it :p

I drove so much this weekend it isn't funny!
Could you say that you were DRIVEN insane?

I am so sorry for that pun. I'm sick right now and I'm all hopped up on tons of drugs so my sense of humor is functioning in very strange ways.

Dopey

Smash Lord
HYPE HYPE!!!

gonna be badazz. my stupid dizwa of a boss scheduled me for this saturday to work. an i told her wtf why am i scheduled u kno i gots **** to do? but if our reservation book dont fill up she said i can take it off.

and if i cant take it off, ill try to just make it for some melee doubles. soooo gayyyyy.

but still drephens comin HYPE!!!

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
me and anther should team... ANther needs to show with 0 johns and team with me... ike/pika omg fthrow to fsmashes all da, pikas bthrow to upsmash all day "orgasm"

Top Bottom