• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Johns. Writing about Ancient Greece is easy:

1. They invented Democracy.
2. Everything went downhill from there.

Just BS those two things into 15 pages and you'll be golden.

...lol. The TV turnout was great, but we could have used some more actual setups.
yeah i would if it wasnt worth 33% of my semester grade

Johns. I'm in medical school and might be going despite having an upcoming exam.
i would but im also low on cash, and it being 33% of my semester grade

has fun people

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
All 33% means is that even if you literally half-*** it you can still pull through with a B. Let me know when you have something worth 50%.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No, I'm saying two weeks is too much time allocated for 33%. That's more worth one week and two days.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
ok, so I may have been sick the whole time, done terrible in pools, and lost every money match I participated in...

...but Purdue beat Ohio State, so everything's ok. :colorful:

D

Deleted member

My bad to the guy that I hit in the back with Sliq's hat. :laugh: I guess I can't aim.

Sliq

Smash Master
This was probably one of my worst Brawl tournaments and one of my better Melee ones.

I killed myself more times in Brawl than everyone else combined, and ended up ****ing things up in the least technical, most accessible fighting games all of time, which means I suck. Seriously, how do you down tilt instead of down smash, it's mind boggling.

In terms of Melee, I had intermittent bursts of actually being able to do some of the things in game that were happening in my brain, but turned it off in the most clutch moments (Kels on Corneria, I hit him with at least 2 up airs in his last stock that could've been rests.). That was probably my closest set with him. Then I lost to Watty. I found it amusing how many times he full jump charge shot thinking that's where I would be (note he did it AT LEAST 3 times).

Anyways, where the **** was everyone? The last one I went to had a million folks.

Also, don't expect shoutouts as I always intend to do them, but never do. Thanks to Kail and co. for the ride.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
out of state attendence would definitely drop
but during the day i dont have **** to do.

i'd definitely have to leave early though so...it might not be the best idea, since people will wanting to be doing shiz in the evening.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
lol I can't wait for 11/14. *early hype*

also, it would be fun if we livestreamed one of these. >.> <.< Maybe get panda on commentary or something.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm pretty sure almost everyone prefers high-quality YouTube vids after the fact rather than awful-looking live streams which, for less-than-regional-sized tourneys, generally receive zero hype.

Top Bottom