• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Anime Con 4 (Sunday 12th February 2012) MELEE + BRAWL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
so whos gonna run brawl for me? you need to bring a laptop

im gonna run melee with jolteon again

whoevers running it can get in for free + early

PEOPLE NEED TO BRING SETUPS, 8 GAMECUBES 8 WIIS

KI7

Smash Rookie
About how many people will come to this (Melee)? Dont need an exact numer, just so I know, if its worth coming.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I will setup and be there early to get in free...how much is the tournament entry again since I won't be paying venue.

And how early would you want us to be...also how much is paying venue on the door since I haven't registered yet so it's too late for me, just curious to know how much I would have paid

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Also I'm actually feeling VERY confident this tournament with my Roy to upset some peoples feelings, I actually feel I can beat the EXTREME majority of the community with him and will get VERY far in the bracket.

And if it turns bad at one point, I will just choose another Top Tier (not Fox or Falco) character for the automatic win...but I doubt I will have to resort to that

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Also I'm actually feeling VERY confident this tournament with my Roy to upset some peoples feelings, I actually feel I can beat the EXTREME majority of the community with him and will get VERY far in the bracket.

And if it turns bad at one point, I will just choose another Top Tier (not Fox or Falco) character for the automatic win...but I doubt I will have to resort to that
'hurt peoples feelings'? I think you mean hurt J3lys feelings as he was pretty much the only person that cared the last time you did your Roy thing. Just gives me a much much better chance of beating you when it comes to the tournament, so go ahead :awesome:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The reason why feelings will be hurt is because people will be getting sent to the losers bracket by a Roy...regardless of what happened last time, if I come up against you in tourn and beat you (which is guaranteed) you're gonna be salty :)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
The reason why feelings will be hurt is because people will be getting sent to the losers bracket by a Roy...regardless of what happened last time, if I come up against you in tourn and beat you (which is guaranteed) you're gonna be salty :)
I've lost to VAs falcon before and wasn't salty. I've lost to your Roy before and I wasn't salty then either. If you play someone like Roy against me when I could be playing vs your fox, do you really think I'll be bothered?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I've lost to VAs falcon before and wasn't salty. I've lost to your Roy before and I wasn't salty then either. If you play someone like Roy against me when I could be playing vs your fox, do you really think I'll be bothered?
You were incredibly salty last time when you lost to my Roy, so by that logic you will be EVEN MOREEEE salty if you lose to my Roy in tournament, keep pretending like it doesn't affect you when the whole community knows that if I play you in tournament, you're gonna be left upset at the end.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I hope people who are confident in beating Prof's Roy are actually practicing for this tournament.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
No-one should feel confident, as we all sat around the sacred semi-circle of Melee at M & M Games I single handedly annihilated Jolteon, Alpha Dash & JJlinyard with my legendary Roy which they were powerless to stop, this is my first step to domination which no-one is safe from

Edit - Espesh Fuzzyness

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
You were incredibly salty last time when you lost to my Roy, so by that logic you will be EVEN MOREEEE salty if you lose to my Roy in tournament, keep pretending like it doesn't affect you when the whole community knows that if I play you in tournament, you're gonna be left upset at the end.
hey, I don't mind if you make up stuff. Good to see that I still have a significantly higher chance of beating you though :bee:

j3ly

Smash Champion
'hurt peoples feelings'? I think you mean hurt J3lys feelings as he was pretty much the only person that cared the last time you did your Roy thing. Just gives me a much much better chance of beating you when it comes to the tournament, so go ahead :awesome:
actually i ***** the **** outta that roy in a MM (y)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hey, I don't mind if you make up stuff. Good to see that I still have a significantly higher chance of beating you though :bee:
Making stuff up???

Even Jolteon and Fuzzyness saw the salt you had after our MM when they were sitting behind the desk in tiptree....and isn't it funny that no matter what character I change to, the percentage of me winning stays at 100

Roy MM?

actually i ***** the **** outta that roy in a MM (y)
It was meant to be a Bo5 but due to time reasons it got cut down and it was 2-1 and in the match I won I 4 stocked you and you had major salt stashed in your heart, 1 match was 1 stock and the other was 2 stock...nice definition of **** lol.

I will gladly do it again and the WHOLE MM and not it getting stopped before it's finished and then you running away with the set lead.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
price has gone up now, hopefully everyone paid the £5 fee cause now its now £8 online I think (not 100% sure)

and £10 at the door on sunday

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Making stuff up???

Even Jolteon and Fuzzyness saw the salt you had after our MM when they were sitting behind the desk in tiptree....and isn't it funny that no matter what character I change to, the percentage of me winning stays at 100

Roy MM?

It was meant to be a Bo5 but due to time reasons it got cut down and it was 2-1 and in the match I won I 4 stocked you and you had major salt stashed in your heart, 1 match was 1 stock and the other was 2 stock...nice definition of **** lol.

I will gladly do it again and the WHOLE MM and not it getting stopped before it's finished and then you running away with the set lead.
Like I said, making stuff up. I never money matched your Roy. I remember you asking and I said no I don't want a mm. Next you'll be saying you beat Leffen with Roy in a £10 mm

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
My bad...I didn't mean to say MM cos it was never an MM (I just remembered that you agreed to it and then later down the line you got scared and then refused to do one with me cos you heard about it's previous history of destroying), but you did play me in some matches and you were salty afterwards which was the main point :)

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
Prof: Lol luving the fact that your recycling the hype with a troll character, go on my son.

Think you should print out the too much salt image and make it into a T-shirt.

j3ly

Smash Champion
Prof - £50 MM your roy???? vs my falco, Ill even give u 2/1 odds against my mario

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
prof if you wanna pretend that your name is "Alex" you can take my registration, you just need to pay for it yourself but it costs a fiver which is cheaper.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
And I sold out a tiny bit guys with the Roy situation...sorry, but the Fox was too free, and then Roy was sooo hard :(

Got sent to Losers LGuy (WITH ROY)...Fuzzy lost to J3ly 3-1 and he went falco and he told me at the end of the set 'he was really trying' so no Fuzzy johns plz

Then I sold out in Losers Finals and went Fox against Fuzzy and beat his Falco 3-1

And got that extremely free win in GF's 7-1 against J3ly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom