• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Right now i'm doing my exams. Once l finish my exams on thursday, I might be able to go to this session if my parents allow me to go. I hope its not going to be like rebirth again :(

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Rev you never go to any session or ranbat lol

Im still going, I reckon ill play actually, cause we got alot of spare casual time cause theres no official tournament.

J03

Smash Master
my thread isnt like profs thread.

its a real lookback on UK smash history and how certain people have influenced its development.

If Charles plans on closing it, i would like him to first talk to me about it as to my.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
has to be a sunday because that's when the event is - we're getting a venue for free and we could really use it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The only reason why it is on a sunday was because I told Frozenwave I couldnt make it on saturday so he completely changed the date and dished out £200 to change the date of the venue just for me, I am sorry if me changing the date has affected you but Frozenwave seemed like he was ok with as he wanted me to go, maybe next time I will let him do it on a saturday but ask me first k?

Jolteon

the Only Reason Why It Is On A Sunday Was Because I Told Frozenwave I Couldnt Make It On Saturday So He Completely Changed The Date And Dished Out £200 To Change The Date Of The Venue Just For Me, I Am Sorry If Me Changing The Date Has Affected You But Frozenwave Seemed Like He Was Ok With As He Wanted Me To Go, Maybe Next Time I Will Let Him Do It On A Saturday But Ask Me First K?
LOOOL.

as

COEY

Smash Lord
You londoners need awesome hosts like me, NW ranbats go on from fridays till sundays. though to be fair large numbers would be quite unmanageable so i guess i'm disproving my own point :(

you guys gonna have some matches recorded again?

Jolteon

You londoners need awesome hosts like me, NW ranbats go on from fridays till sundays. though to be fair large numbers would be quite unmanageable so i guess i'm disproving my own point :(

you guys gonna have some matches recorded again?
Most people still live with their parents/live in tiny *** uni accomodation.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yeah i wanna stay at fuzzyness house on friday if its possible .
I thought everyone was going his house on saturday and why are you even asking cos I am now 100% sure that you wont go to his house and the ranbat anyway lol.

what o_0 . i said saturday is the ranbat you go 'yeah'

lair :laugh:
Was Chrisboi on your account cos this post made no sense.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
"Then Advanced Slob Picking. The person who loses may choose to pick another stage (probably a counter or buffstage). If he chooses to do so, then the winner picks a character then the loser picks his character"

This is what i took from the rules list,

i just have a question lets say im facing someone and its 1 -0 to me in a best of three , does this mean that i have to stay with the character i chose in the first match or do i have the option of changing?

Jolteon

They choose a stage, THEN you choose a character, then they do.

e.g: I lose to someone using Fox with my Marth, I tell them I choose FD as the next stage. They change to Sheik and I choose Falco after they choose Sheik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom