• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London 'Out of Con'Trolls' Tournament - 14th January MELEE + BRAWL

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
less than 2 days to go, can u hear the hype in this room!!
no LC at this anymore? im sad now.....but will play my best for u guys :awesome:

SquirrelKidd

Smash Rookie
Do you guys need another Wii? I can bring one, the only problem is that it doesn't read discs, but I can load brawl through a USB loader

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
He jsut got back from Apex today so im assuming he isnt coming.

And yeah bring as many wii's as possible prof said.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'm gonna also have to flake this.. I know this sucks balls but I have Uni exams next tuesday and while I thought I'd scheduled enough time to study around this tournament I really haven't.

Sucks I have to do this since this looks like its gonna be a real hype tourney where I could cause some more upsets but I guess I'll have to leave that to someone else.

gm jack

Smash Lord
I'm gonna also have to flake this.. I know this sucks balls but I have Uni exams next tuesday and while I thought I'd scheduled enough time to study around this tournament I really haven't.

Sucks I have to do this since this looks like its gonna be a real hype tourney where I could cause some more upsets but I guess I'll have to leave that to someone else.
I got this.:awesome:

flamekid

Smash Cadet
Out of interest, since there will be a Melee stream running will there also be access to a wireless internet connection? Someone I know who will be attending was wanting to use Twitter on his ipod to give people updates on the tournament, but we don't know if there will be an available wireless internet connection.

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
wut, thought willz was confirmed.

will wait a bit just in case then search for a teammate.
sorry dude :troll:
less than 2 days to go, can u hear the hype in this room!!
no LC at this anymore? im sad now.....but will play my best for u guys :awesome:
ddiz you got this!!!! best in midlands :)
and to answer your question from fb, the reason I said thanks ddiz was because, i was vs pafos in bracket and it was game 3 of that set at the london tourney, and when it was near the end of the match, you repeatedly shook me and shouted at me to give you a friendly/money match even though everyone was like ddiz its bracket shush

dm now man you apologised for it anyway :)

haha you suck, you got scared of me coming obv... but now i'm not going so fml
It Begins

det börjar
alla kommer att gå under
wtf is this, some swedish hype :/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOL you still on playing tonight Prof?

:phone:
We played yesterday, you should have been there plus I advertised it on Facebook.
It was
Me
Alpha Dash (obv)
Fuzzyness
AC
FortuneCookie

And it was a good training session, you should have been there, i've been telling you to get in that practice.

Wanting to confirm my mm list (actually lost it lol)
prof
va
x1-12
unreal
bulletbill
deathgazer
who am I missing?
anyone else wanting robbed?

LOL I definitely want to MM you.

Some good news is that Me and Fuzzyness are VERYYY impressed by FortnueCookie, he was a lot better then I actually thought he was and he was genuinely beating Charles CF and even Charles admitted he was trying, was pretty funny to watch and he even 3 stocked him one match LOL.

Out of interest, since there will be a Melee stream running will there also be access to a wireless internet connection? Someone I know who will be attending was wanting to use Twitter on his ipod to give people updates on the tournament, but we don't know if there will be an available wireless internet connection.
There is wifi there, would have to ask to person if it's ok to use but I think it will be OK :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Holy beans, yujie you mad man. Maybe it wont be an experiance MM between us after all prof O.o

Don't get TOO ahead of yourself and think that transfers on to me lol ;)

But FortuneCookie needs more of a diverse MU experience, he is good against Falcon, but every other MU he falls behind on which is very evident but understandable since he only plays You and Zeppo (two falcon mains lol)

Fuzzy was pretty much dominating him with every other character apart from Falcon.

ShiftingShadows28

Smash Journeyman
Don't get TOO ahead of yourself and think that transfers on to me lol ;)

But FortuneCookie needs more of a diverse MU experience, he is good against Falcon, but every other MU he falls behind on which is very evident but understandable since he only plays You and Zeppo (two falcon mains lol)

Fuzzy was pretty much dominating him with every other character apart from Falcon.
Yea and who do you think he plays the most? I fare alot better against uj than zeppo does :p

its true for everyone in Scotland, we are limited to what matchups we can practise but zeppo has got dat experiance!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yea and who do you think he plays the most? I fare alot better against uj than zeppo does :p

its true for everyone in Scotland, we are limited to what matchups we can practise but zeppo has got dat experiance!

My Fox in Falcon MU > FortuneCookie's in Falcon MU :D

Will be good though to see how you fare in the Fox MU, I am expecting to see something special from the Scottish at this tournament an unexpecting, none of you lot are gonna be seeded so you lot are coming from that Underdog position, feeling confident this event?

Tamoo

Smash Master
bad news, can't get recording to work at all on my new laptop without the software which i used to use (which I can't remember the name of >.<) so yeah I'll just bring a setup instead

Tamoo

Smash Master
Also if anyone is in need of some desperate last minute housing, hit me up, I've gone from housing 9 people to housing 3 due to a large amount of flakers lol. Give me a text on 07964489774, my closest station is Orpington. Only housing Zeppo, ShiftingShadows and LJ atm

Also I'll bring a usb mic and a headset to the event so that we definitely have some way to get that UK commentary just in case

KI7

Smash Rookie
Again, need a teammate:

Will 1pound-MM anything that isnt top 5.
Im a quite fast improving Fox main. Probably something like top 25 in Germany of active players, haha.
So anyone need a teammate? Dont give a **** how good you are, just be a cool guy.

Melee btw, lol.

@ KI7: I'll take one of those who do you use? Hope to see you at some pre tourney jam.
Kk, Fox.

Top Bottom