• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit #1: House of Mouse 2!!--READ FIRST POST FOR PARKING INFO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Mystic MM?
I'm a random and I never play Esca, so I'm free money. :3

Also, I'm at the bottom of the Elgin PR.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
sync, cloverleaf, i accept you're challenges.

but ya i don't care who you are or how good you are, ill MM you guys while im there (well, if i can make it. it looks optiMystic, but there's a chance)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, same here, if I can make it.

I also will be accepting all pride matches of more than 50.

IG88

Smash Cadet
hey guys, if you wanna get housed by zigsta for HoM2 he's not gonna be checking smashboards at all for a few weeks, so if you need to get in touch with him this is his number: 985 718 8984. he's still gonna be at HoM2 but he's not sure if he'll be playing or not

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
$310 now, Leaf.? You should just agree to working for me at this rate.

Big Boss, sounds good, if I make it.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I need a teammate now that Illmatic probably can't make it to this. Anyone wanna team? Panty?

But if for some reason he can make it I gotta team with him since we're supposed to be static for the circuit, just fyi

Tesh

Smash Hero
someone team with me for this. Bio isnt coming but im REALLY REALLY PRO AT DOUBLES!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
if i propose a legit side game that has yet to be done in tourney (because i was saving it for my tourney but HOM2 would be a great place to start this) will it be considered. ask peeps in the houston thread who read the rules, everyone likes it and it's incredibly fun. it's called Battle Royal

Tesh

Smash Hero
pretty sure there wont be time for more than the 1 side event already planned. this could be pretty big and its only 1 day.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Still looking for a teammate AND money matches.

Will there be time between the team picking for waseda and the matches starting so people can practice a little?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
We start at 11. Be here by 10:30.

Only side event is Waseda doubles.

Both myself and Alpaca can house. I've got 3 people housing with me as of now. Our numbers are in the tournament details.

:phone:

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I need a teammate now that Illmatic probably can't make it to this. Anyone wanna team? Panty?

But if for some reason he can make it I gotta team with him since we're supposed to be static for the circuit, just fyi
I will team with you. Just let me know if Illmatic can show up to this asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom