• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #3: Nexus!!! $500 POT BONUS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shlike

Smash Ace
It's about an a hour further south. I live 2 hours south of that kingsville tournament, and myself and the rest of the rgv travel religously to upstate tournaments (even to one dallas tournament LOLOMG10HOURDRIVE), and most of you houston kids john about 5-6 hour drives....you guys are spoiled lol. You should definetely try to come out to this it's a ****ing circuit event.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I'd rather not have houston come so it wont be as hard to win the 500$ pot bonus (with luigi) and boost up my PR Rating to top of A tier (umad texas pr?)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
PR points only come from beating actual people on the PR. circuit points are used just for seeding people in the championship bracket with byes and whatnot (unless i completely misunderstood that part. but i know only beating PR gets you PR points. sorry :p)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You get PR points from beating beating people on the PR, yes. And everybody is on the PR.

brb makingdatmoneylikemagik.gif

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I should be attending this.
And i'm pretty sure SA is attending this. Nike if you're going I call a carpool spot, Your techno is the best techno!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Houston would still need more than one carpool. And houston actually travels alot, we are the main ones to travel out of state/region etc. And I can only think of two maybeee three of houstons players that would drive down there. And they arent even 100%, which is why I said.. it doesnt look too good for houston. Not that we dont want to attend.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i may come and spend the night hehehehehehe

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Some place called promark, we call numbers randomized through a generator and ask survey questions.
I'm THAT guy that calls when you are just about to have dinner and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom