• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #4: Nikefest 4 Results - San Antonio, Tx

Tesh

Smash Hero
is that marth vs charizard? are you saying i should drop sonic?

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
pj, stop being a little *****. that's an easy way to lose respect. own up to your actions like a man.

nevermind, i guess trela's more of a man than you.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If by a few, you mean the majority, then I'll agree with you Sync.
But yeah, secondary'ing Olimar only makes it all worse.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Sync almost beat me with Olimar and I swear I caught him spamming smashes in random directions.....like he was taunting me.

Oli is so gay.

Gnes

Smash Master
I kinda have the urge to beat someone good.
Uh oh. Get at my akuma tho

It's alright, everyone. I apologized to Nike for breaking his lamp. Sorry again about not doing so in-person, though.

Anyways, I hope you're prepared for what's coming, Razer, for it is YOU who will be the one dying this time and not me!
Lmaoo hype

Congrats to megafox for beating doj and ****** in crews. Toooo good.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
pj, stop being a little *****. that's an easy way to lose respect. own up to your actions like a man.

nevermind, i guess trela's more of a man than you.
wut I said i broke the lamp and apologized even though i didn't do it lol.

and i ddin't use mk y u say this

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I found out that the problem with youtube for me is that my router was old so it was disconnecting very briefly every few minutes which was enough to stop my uploads, so I got a new router and I'm able to finally upload these Nikefest videos now. Unfortunately I don't think there's a single match that was saved on my wii that didn't have a Sonic in it (Except for 2 Fox vs. Pit matches. I'm assuming the Fox was probably Megafox but I don't know who the Pit was and I don't know if it was friendlies or not).

:059:

shlike

Smash Ace
I LITERALLY fell asleep during k prime vs big boss. I woke up and the entire crew battle was over. Hype?

That match was

the

most

boring

ever

Tesh

Smash Hero
Lol Shlike, true story. I actually fell asleep at Nike's during the crew battle myself. Luckily I woke up just in time to see some of Fogo vs Megafox.

Top Bottom