• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #6: Revolution - October 8th, 2011 - Dallas, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Remember, this is your last chance at points. Here are the current top 8 players in points.

1: UltimateRazer==160 points
2: Trela==147 points
3: Gnes==140 points
4: Denti==55 points
5: Illmatic==52 points
6: Dojo==45 points
7: Sync==39 points
7: K Prime==39 points
8: Pj==30 points
8: Infinity==30 points

In order to be automatically be put in the pro bracket at the LSC: championships u MUST be in the top 8. So doing well at THIS event is very important!!!!

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
With Sync and Kprime both in the top 8, how would you handle that if those were the final standings? Would you have only 7 from the am bracket make it into the pro bracket (having the 7th placers play it out)?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Remember, this is your last chance at points. Here are the current top 8 players in points.

In order to be automatically be put in the pro bracket at the LSC: championships u MUST be in the top 8. So doing well at THIS event is very important!!!!

10 is the new 8

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

........ Kk.

Xyro77

Reigun/Zigsta, we already talked about this. Ties will play it out....

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm definitely not going to the OU game.

WHO WANTS SOME?

Xyro77

Remember, the more people that show up this means the more cash goes to the pot bonus! So please please please attend this event. Dallas, please advertise this to oklahoma/kansas....ect

And leaf, you are right. I was showing the top 10 players(points wise) cause they are all fighting for top 8.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Austin carpool for this is:

Mike2
Zigsta
Pantyraider
Poltergust
Bored

D

Deleted member

Well, in about 100% I'm going to this. Ill need a partner for doubles tho... I'm a :toonlink: and :kirby: main. I can has partner? And yes I know :toonlink: probably wouldn't do good in doubles but :kirby: might. And I have a few other people I used to main but don't anymore like :ike: or :sonic: but I'm not as good with them as I am with :kirby: and :toonlink:

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
So im going to be showing up. Technically this will be my third tournament.
I need a partner for doubles though, since my freind would rather enter singles.

My two mains are Toon link, and Ness. I kinda want to run a ness/Lucas combo.
So lucas mains, where you at?

Xyro77

From Houston, I'm pretty sure trel/gene/raz/sync will go. Leaf may bring a carpool(Illmatic/pj/pwii?) too. Not sure.

Xyro77

And I'll bring Smoom. We can sing/dance/cuddle/talk about cute guys the whole way to Dallas

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
So how many of you all are going to be in double's or singles?

I kinda want to do some freindlies if anybody has time, I want to test my skills and see how good I really am.

D

Deleted member

Sure, this is my first tournament and I'm at a young age so I'm just glad to get a partner, but look at nairo he's like what 14 and he's one of the top 5 mk. I know this sounds noobish but can you ente r both doubles and singles?

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
I doubt it. Im pretty young too but I made it to the semi finals at the A-con tournament.

I would be pretty happy if I could do both events, since my freind ryan ditched me for singles.

But i guess its allright since you dont see to many lucario players these days.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sure, this is my first tournament and I'm at a young age so I'm just glad to get a partner, but look at nairo he's like what 14 and he's one of the top 5 mk. I know this sounds noobish but can you ente r both doubles and singles?

Yes, you can enter both as long as you have the money for it.

D

Deleted member

I have the money and by young I mean 11. I'm most looking forward for singles but I wanna try doubles. Idk what ice climbers do to even chain grab but I hope good luck for both of us, aka lumpy fish and I. I guess I fit toonlink, I'm a blonde little kid xD but it doesn't mean I have no skill.

D

Deleted member

I doubt it. Im pretty young too but I made it to the semi finals at the A-con tournament.

I would be pretty happy if I could do both events, since my freind ryan ditched me for singles.

But i guess its allright since you dont see to many lucario players these days.

What's so wrong about lucario? He's not THAT bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom