• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #6: Revolution - TRUE Results!!!

Trela

Smash Lord
Well, I guess what Dakpo said to me turned out to be right. People are out to get me....

/fml

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wow.. why is Zac trying to get Gnes / Razer Dq'd lmao.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Wow.. why is Zac trying to get Gnes / Razer Dq'd lmao.
I'm not. I trying to get them NOT DQ-ed. Other people come into these threads (like choibo and the like) and see that a Unity tourney has a split. Then they give out yellow cards. I had this happened to me on the last tourney i hosted.

I'm ok with them splitting, especially if they had issues with wireless mlg crap. It's just, do we have to put "split" in the results thread? or talk about it at all?

Again, All i'm saying is that this IS a unity tourney and the unity rules say yellow/red cards happen to people who split.

Neon!

Smash Lord
1: Gnes - it was nice playing you again, thank you for the compliment
4: Denti- great job running the tournament as usual, not surprised at the placement either you're improving rapidly
5: Infinity- trask talking pwii made my day
5: Jerm- we still didnt play :(
7: Poltergust- great job beating illmatic especially since he claimed he would never lose to one like 2 weeks ago lol
9: RedShadow- we didnt play but I enjoyed seeing you again, great job on that placing, we all knew you had potential
9: PWii- I still dont know how to play mk and never will, ddd on the other hand...
9: Typex- it was nice seeing you after a year, sorry I didnt go dk I was just confused and tired of losing with him
9: Slaps- great ike as always, so salty on those peach matches lol
13: Dakpo- amazing zss, I really thought me and zac had you guys in teams lol
13: Illmatic- so I basically copied your peach style and improved on it, get over it.
13: PJ- I got too greedy as always, ggs
13: Chic- we need to play more often, never played a good luigi irl.
17: Mike2 your snake has definitly improved, keep at it. (I'm not maining snake btw)
17: PantyRaider- great GW bro, hope we dont go 6 months without playing again
25: Leaf- that salty rematch didnt happen, but it will :)
25: Kbot- work on those chain grabs, I enjoy playing and want to see you improve.
25: Zigsta- I probably enjoyed our matches more than anything else that day, great bowser/ great player
25: Swakka your dk caught me offguard man, thanks for uploading those matches and I look forward to seeing another dk in the area.
25: Jiveturkey- nice to see you again man, consider learning the walking cg against dk. hope to play again soon
33: Xeven- my banana combos arouse him sexually, he gave me a dollar in tournament for Feeding the Famine

Mike2

Smash Ace
shoutouts to DENTI for housing us! your place is legit man!

and ggs everyone i played. venue had plenty of room, plenty of setups. good tournament :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If any issues arise in the URC I'll take care of it. But just a heads up, do not put "split" next to their names. Put something like "forfeit due to wiimote issues".

:phone:

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
1: Gnes - one of these days i'll be able to take a match off you. good job winning this

2: Razer - i thought something was up when i was watching GF's; you never get scraped that hard vs. Diddy. good job on 2nd

3: Trela - always a pleasure watching you play. let's get in some friendlies @ HoM3 :)

4: Denti - good seeing fort worth again. i miss you guys (no homo)

5: Infinity - i thought i had you 2nd game, but you had to shatter my hopes and dreams :( good stuff making pro bracket @ championships

5: Jerm - wtf we didn't play outside of teams

7: DPhat - good seeing you again. good **** beating pwii

7: Poltergust - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

9: RedShadow - scrub. 9th is good, but you can do better. good job not losing your ****

9: PWii - i wanted to play you. championships?

9: Typex - marth vs falco

9: Slaps - sup

13: Dakpo - i wanted you to beat sean; we haven't played since whobo wtf

13: Illmatic - Jerm's shoutout

13: PJ - sup

13: Chic - gg's bro, i thought you had me 3rd game

17: Sync - i wanted you to beat chic so i could play you. oh, and i'm sorry i haven't payed you back yet, just gimmie some time :(

17: TheBoredOne - thanks for giving me your car spot

17: Mike2 - thanks for driving us :)

17: PantyRaider - thanks for teaming with me! we'll do better next time

17: FHero - denti's shoutout

17: Neon - denti's shoutout

17: P4 - sup

17: Ponyboy - denti's shoutout

25: Leaf - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejFicQHFbZY&feature=channel_video_title ;)

25: Kbot - denti's shoutout

25: Zigsta - BOWSER

everyone else i didn't mention: sup

fun tournament, interesting weekend

Tearbear

Smash Ace
Lol at the splitting thing. I asked Razer to split after I won in WF's after i noticed the clear mistakes he was making because of wireless interference. I didn't want to take first place like that, because I was thinking of my little partner.

I dont really care if I get a yellow card/whatever for it. I had a reason for doing it.
i wish people were this caring when this happens to me in tourny

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Bracket? Im curious to see what kind of bracket slaps got
Jerm first round lost 0-2, Pixel in losers won 2-0, P4 2nd round losers won 2-0, chic 3rd round losers won 2-0 (would probably have been Damien if he didn't forfeit), Jerm again 4th round losers lost 1-2... So.. Close!!! T_T lol... Wish we could have played some Dakpo <3

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I think my wii is was on TV 2. I didnt have any intentions of uploading them. If I can find my recording device I could. How badly do you want them?

Gnes

Smash Master
I think my wii is was on TV 2. I didnt have any intentions of uploading them. If I can find my recording device I could. How badly do you want them?
I would like them, and i know trela researches his videos so I'm pretty sure he would want them too(More than me probably).

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you record them into video files and get them to me, I'll get them up.

No, I don't have unlimited replays...or my Wii, lol.

Tesh

Smash Hero
If you record them into video files and get them to me, I'll get them up.

No, I don't have unlimited replays...or my Wii, lol.
Thanks RT. I'll look hard for my recording device then.
If you give them to me I'll upload them. I didn't check this thread because I didn't go to the tournament, but I'd gladly upload them (without textures or music) for you guys. If you get the replays tonight I might have em up by the morning actually.

but its been 8 hours, maybe zac already did it.

Tesh

Smash Hero
^ I already offered to do it, if people just gimmie the bin files. Seems alot better than them just sitting on them for weeks.

Vega4

Smash Ace
^ I already offered to do it, if people just gimmie the bin files. Seems alot better than them just sitting on them for weeks.
Do it please.
I can believe it's taking so long...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Eh, people be busy with real life.

Just be patient.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea its cool, but I thought Zigsta had some hype trailers planned. Any awesome circuit moments thus far in game and out should be in it.

In any case, anyone with Texas replays just send me bin files and I'm cool to upload it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm gonna release some hype videos. Just been sick.

:phone:

Top Bottom