• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island International Smash Tournament: A Call to Arms

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Rei please make a list of attending as well as a list of Cubes and televisions as this is important due to the tournament being a month away. If you want I'll make an entirely new thread if you are too busy just call me.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Well, after Rigorous attempts, im awaiting approval from this guy to attend....any1 else c a "2 much control over ppl" thing?...
Anyway, yea, wait 1-2 business days to be ALLOWED to go....So yea, ill be sure in that time

dirty1

Smash Cadet
i could bring one tv... kinda old though but should still work fine. i have the cables for it and everything.

yo rei... call me. i wanted to ask u something, and dont ask why i cant call you. im just to lazy.

Rei

Smash Cadet
Al,

We have roughly 5 televisions and cubes/wiis.

The more the better, so if any of you would be so kind as to help, e-mail or pm me. It'd be greatly appreciated.

As for the list, I'd love to but noone has really used the site to register. You can check yourself using the link provided in the initial post.

There won't be a need for another thread. I'll be back at school the 13th and at which time I'll handle everything that need be.

If you want to do something, get people to, you know, attend. ;)

Rei

Smash Cadet
Well, after Rigorous attempts, im awaiting approval from this guy to attend....any1 else c a "2 much control over ppl" thing?...
Anyway, yea, wait 1-2 business days to be ALLOWED to go....So yea, ill be sure in that time
There should be no screening process to register. I'll check with the guy who set up the on-line reg and see what's up.

Sorry man. >.<

dirty1

Smash Cadet
Hey rei, us guys are farmingdale, we gotta do that registration **** too?

thrall64

Smash Rookie
most likely i'll be the only stonybrook player there

after winning the tournament there i hope to expect alot at this one

-NNJU

dirty1

Smash Cadet
^

You may very well be in for a big surprise.

Oooo chris is comin huh. This should be interesting.

is KDJ comin too? how bout you midwest guys that didnt mind traveling to NY for the gauntlet.

Rei

Smash Cadet
The tournament is still very much alive and well.

Anyone who has yet to register and plans on attending please do... They will not let you in the college. As well, anyone in need of housing for the event please get a hold of me or anyone who has consented to house. ;)

I know it's a bit of a pain in the ***, but it's well worth the facilities.

Good job to everyone at the Village tourny.

Especially the 12 year old named Jesus who beat me. The only thing next would be for you to have sex with my mother/girlfriend on my birthday. :D

Ms. Portman declined my advances.. something about mace and police? I don't listen to women, I couldn't tell you.

zeex1

Smash Cadet
most likely i'll be the only stonybrook player there

after winning the tournament there i hope to expect alot at this one

-NNJU
actually, you probably wont be the only stony brook smasher there. your that jiggly/luigi who hangs out in the anime club right?

i know of at least 5 from SBU who want to attend as well as me.

-zeex1

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
actually, you probably wont be the only stony brook smasher there. your that jiggly/luigi who hangs out in the anime club right?

i know of at least 5 from SBU who want to attend as well as me.

-zeex1
zeex, why do you know so many people who play Smash at Stony Brook, and why don't they spend more time in my dorm room playing? Seriously though, we should play again next semester.

We're not going to this for several reasons, including the fact that it's Super Bowl Sunday. Are you going to Parallax too?

(For NNJU--this is the Peach you beat in finals at Stony Brook. If you wanna chill and Smash sometime, let me know).

zeex1

Smash Cadet
superryan im the only BM who will be going... i took 2 stocks off of you LOLzzzz so you better watch out i might just get 3.

and jess, ill have alot more free time between classes so we better play. i thought you guys would be going to this though, im going (dam jets lost).

and yeah im going to parallax most likely.

-zeex1

Rei

Smash Cadet
Peak is about 13-14. Off Peak is 10. You just take Penn to Farmingdale station on (I think) the Babylon line.

Spontaneous Spaz

Smash Cadet
already rsvp'd... 3 members from the HF crew are coming, Psyrus, Spaz, and GSO (andrew, Bryce, Robbie)

plan on being there the second day, (feb 4th) for singles/low-tier

Cort

Apple Head
How have there only been like 70 responses this topic has been posted since like November x_x

I don't think I'll be going to this since it seems not too many people are interested =(

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
How have there only been like 70 responses this topic has been posted since like November x_x

I don't think I'll be going to this since it seems not too many people are interested =(
NOt a matter of 2 many people invloved, on the contrary. ITs due to Time. This has not been the only tourny weve had since November, so weve been more concerned bout the soonest ones, and that this 1 is still awhile from now. Now that its coming up,its of more importance

Rei

Smash Cadet
I want this to be huge.. but I need people to just register. As well, I've yet to hear anything about housing or possible cubes and tvs. E-mail me or PM me.

Because of a lack of communication (supposed intrest) I dropped the hotel reservations.. I'm sure there will be vacancies.. but it's on you guys now. -_-

Ace: I dunno if Sat is peak or off. The station, though, is about five minutes from the campus.. you could even walk it if weather prevails. ^^

Rei

Smash Cadet
***IMPORTANT NOTICE***

Registration will now be done at the door. Don't worry about the online registration. Just bring a form of ID.

Also, The first day of the tournament (Feb 3rd) will now be a Smashfest proceeding the Doubles and Singles tournament on the 4th. We have the facilities from 11am on, so come anytime before 7pm to have some fun. :D

Top Bottom