• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Island Presents: **** YEAH SEAKING!!! 4/10/10 Results.

Codi

Smash Ace
Punishment Divine and Vinnie beat Diem and Shadow in Winners.
MikeG and Dabuz beat them in Losers due to some unfortunate events. D:
it wasn't really unfortunate they were gonna lose no matter what last round i think it was Diem? had over 100% damage mike g had high damage but had 2 stocks and dabuz had 1 stock mid damage. even if that kid didn't kick or move his chair and got in his way he was 98% gonna lose the match

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
They were both on their last stock, 70ish percent. Brandon is amazing at 2v1s, and he's widely known for being amazing on Rainbow Cruise.

Codi

Smash Ace
They were both on their last stock, 70ish percent. Brandon is amazing at 2v1s, and he's widely known for being amazing on Rainbow Cruise.
ya i've heard he was really good at 2 on 1 not gonna discredit him for that. The mike g having 2 stocks i heard from someone else. i watched the match but didn't know the exact stocks so w.e no big deal. They were going to win dabuz and mike had there plan set and were spaced perfectly for it.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
I really wanna say soooo much right now but ill just be quiet :)

Top Bottom