• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Long Live Hit Stun: A Melee Tournament-North Haven, CT-Aug 8, 08

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Man, if theres gonna be crew battles I might bring C.I.P, for those who don't know who it is, it's a new crew that stands for "Crew In Pogress." we chose the name cuz it was funny since it was only like three of us

_V_

Smash Ace
Awww nuts :(

Granted, I still don't know if I will be back in time >.>

Or if Nus is going...but still!

We shall miss Sir Dollarsign

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
So I think I can stay for the whole thing now :0) just gotta make sure I can get off work cause estivle and massmadness.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Lol I'm giggling SOOOOO HARD because me and hazzard is gonna take the teams tournament.

Banks

Smash Hero
PoF: I thought you liked brawl, what converted you back to melee

and yea guys thats right i'm so banked i can hold money for you

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
MattDotZeb is coming? Awesome! (I got better sinced last time...you wont **** my Marth THAT hard.)

I'll still lose, but i've gotten better.

I am housing- - - -

Phish-it
Sol
Dazwa?
Darc?

If you need housing, please let me know ASAP. I can probably only house one more person....i dont run a hotel haha

phish-it

Smash Champion
Actually I mentioned Ky being with Sol and myself before. If you don't have room thats alright, he'll just have to sleep in the trunk.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I was talking to RUnicwings today...He says either him or G are going to take this and NFB3. Any thoughts?

R3N0

Smash Lord
Erm I dunno I don't think I need to be housed actually. I believe I'm getting a ride home.. its only 1 hour away from CT in NYC.
I THINK anyway..

but if needed housing being available would be awesoemeseeesese for me n hazz n possibly Gmoney

hbk won't be there, hes gonna be on vaycay

-----yeah so.. thnx again in advance

plus..

i'm like totally popular. =p

Top Bottom