• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a full Challenges screen

Tyrael64

Smash Journeyman
Hi, folks. I'm looking to unlock every stage and stuff I can, and it seems that almost everything good is in the Challenges screen. Now, there's those nice, nifty Golden Hammers, but I don't want to waste them on useless trophies. Does anyone have a screenshot of a 100% complete Challenges screen? Then I could use that to determine which panels I want to smash.

mmmmmmmchips

Smash Rookie
Mine isn't full, but I've only got a handful of blues left and a bunch of reds. I would suggest the ones linked above, with the exception of all star on intense, it may take a while but you can continue as many times as you want.

Cort

Apple Head
I have every panel opened up, however a screen shot wouldn't really help you. There isn't anything hard to unlock from challenges (such as stages), you might want to save your hammer for something like completing Boss Battles on Intense or Collect All Stickers.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
I have every panel opened up, however a screen shot wouldn't really help you. There isn't anything hard to unlock from challenges (such as stages), you might want to save your hammer for something like completing Boss Battles on Intense or Collect All Stickers.
You can't do the former. It makes an error noise when you try.

Cort

Apple Head
That's what I heard. :(

However it can be done... with some luck + using Charizard's over b =P

Kruton

Smash Ace
Okay, this is the closest thread I could find to my question, so I'm asking here.

How the hell do you use the hammers in challenges? I pressed every friggin' button, and nothing works.

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
Okay, this is the closest thread I could find to my question, so I'm asking here.

How the hell do you use the hammers in challenges? I pressed every friggin' button, and nothing works.
Keep going down until a red square appears over the hammer then press A and go to the box of your choice.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
It is dissapointing. I used Meta-Knight to clear Intense Boss Batles mode. You will need luck. I got lucky on my first strike and got the Gray Fox trophy(which is obtained after dong target test leevel 5 with everyone). It seems only 3 will ever appear in the game, so use them wisely.

n0infoprovided

Smash Rookie
By what you just posted, I am assuming you are determining which to smash now. I suggest to wait up and do as much as you can. Then, do the smashing. If there are like 5 you can definitely not do, I suggest hold off on the hammer smashing. A nice strategy will soon come up on how to defeat at least the 2/5 you can't beat. It is like in ssbm event 51 with jigglypuff strategy that turned up after a while. Wait it out, and wait until there are only 3 you can't do.

Cort

Apple Head
There are a total of 5 hammers, and you can't use them on certain tiles (Boss Battles on Intense, for example)

Top Bottom