• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shazzama_Pajama

Smash Rookie
Hello. I live in Maine and it is currently 3:30 am and I am looking for anyone who would like to play right now. If you would my friend code is 0860 2910 8173 I will be up for quite a while as it is my vacation so my sleeping schedule is messed up. I will keep checking the forum probably every five minutes to see if anyone wants to play.

smokeuout

Smash Rookie
im in michigan its 3 40 here and i wanna play!!!!! my friend code is

3652-0187-1477 ill be online let me know

smokeuout

Smash Rookie
k im online too, im not sure how it works since i havent added any friends yet...do i just wait for you to message me or something?

Shazzama_Pajama

Smash Rookie
umm i added you and you are in my list and i think it says awaiting registration or sumthing like that
Tomozomg i'm going to add you right now

Zarelid

Smash Lord
yaw *****z still on i wanna brawl lol
my AIM is trevynthot
code 4811 6632 5511 let me know if you wanna brawl

Zarelid

Smash Lord
rmurthy it sayz your friend code is incorrect but dont you need the other persons code to connect anyways so people should provide there AIM or some form of communication right otherwise postin it is worthless right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom