• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a SOLID DK player.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I am a Meta Knight, Marth, and Snake main in Brawl and am having trouble with Donkey Kongs. If you are having trouble against any one of those characters please add my FC and contact me to let me know youd like to play.

<----add it.

Is it true DK counters MK and is really good against him? My main problem used to be Snake but since everyone uses him....I dont really have much problem with the match up anymore. Now i dread GAW (Omegablackmage got me two times in the same tourney along with two other random GAW players at other tourneys) and DK.

Half of the matches i've lost at tourneys are GAWS and the ones that are the closest are DK's.

:dizzy:

So yeah, add my fc and my sn is Yourstillxwithme

-POF

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
People would take you more seriously if you took the "Metal Gear is better than Smash Brothers" out of your profile.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
What's wrong with practicing with the DKs that were at Esticle? Are you preparing for a revenge money match or something? :p

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Im not a solid DK player :(?
I never knew the matchup but recently I played alot of games with em for practice.
Maybe a few rounds online?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
What's wrong with practicing with the DKs that were at Esticle? Are you preparing for a revenge money match or something? :p
Nope, im just trying to work on some of the matches i am not 100% comfortable with with different players so I get a taste of different play styles.

Playing online is actually probably how I've developed in Brawl...i've seen all different kinds of styles and approaches with different characters.

2nd chance-Add my FC

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
My DK also needs a MK to play against.
My AIM is guy632154

For some reason, I don't do too well against Metaknights. I mean, I usually (NOTE: usually) win, but not as hard as I'd like. So I could use some practice.

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
I cant deal with snakes, so if you want, your snake vs my DK. Meta i have no problem with, and marth is cake. Add me if you want, but I'm not gonna be online for a while kuz we're moving stuff around. But i'll have those little breaks in between so we can play. My AIM is hellsing766

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
I play a lot of good snakes with Dk and I find that once Snake is off the stage, Dk can almost always kill him using the spike of Bair.

Think about it. Snake can't attack nor dodge near the edge without risking killing himself. And if he is far from the stage (and not too high), you can Bair using DK 4 times off the stage before you have to used your upB to recover. Also, force snake to release his copter early by going for the spike, which can be done twice while off the stage without needing to use the upB to recover.

As far as Mk, I gave up using DK as virtually none of his moves cancels MK's forward and nuetral B moves. If well practiced, an MK user and UpB, attack, Dsmash upon landing, and repeat to DK's doom without fail.

Top Bottom