• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for advice on captain falcon?

BamBoozzled

Smash Rookie
HI everyone im new to this and i mained lucas for about 5 months and when i warm up and get ready i play him very well. However; i wanted more of a brawly character so i picked cfalcon but i have issues comboing. I see dark flame down throw into a nair then a sair and does nuts damage but i cant seem to do that. So i was wondering what combos are good that cfalcon can use i like his kit and i think hes a badass. I want him to be one of my mains but they are problems. For example i can only do like a 3 strike combo down throw nair then like a dash attack but thats all. Also i cant seem to beat a level 9 sonic its impossible he just continuously dashes on me and i have no time to tech. Is there any tips u can give me up against counters and any combos? I want to spend some time with cfalcon and i dont want to stop playing him just cuz i cant combo or play against sonic. Any help is much appreciated.

topsblueby

Smash Rookie
All I know is in melee you have to read people's techs especially with space animals, but peach and floater characters all respond differently to down throw knee, I'd look up a bunch of combo videos and see who responds how.

Top Bottom