• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

looking for AI hacks.

MuffDiver99019

Smash Cadet
has anyone tried to hack the computer AI to make them smart enough to do z cancel, edgeguarding, sweetspotting, combos, and etc?

like say a falcon that actually runs back and forth and combos you, or a fox to get close and then combo you, or a Ness that does the djc aerial attacks to combo you.

sometimes it's just hard to find a player to help me practice, and AI level of this game is just not enough to help me try stuff. I know it's impossible to make a CPU play like a real person, but I think there's room for AI to improve.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
It's possible if you spent a lot of time and are very good at programming. You're welcome to try!

BladeZero

Smash Cadet
It would be extremely complex, as you would basically have to do it yourself. You'd have to go into the game's code and change it yourself. Definitely a long project. Good luck.

hambread

Smash Apprentice
if you have alot of freetime then yeah. you would be a celebrated user if you succeed, even if its just making a character Z cancel...i think.

cam`

Smash Apprentice
unfortunately level 9s have a LOT more problems atm than just z canceling, :(. they do a lot of ******** **** like they rarely recycle up-b's when they're attacked (so the computer will just die instead of making a 3 foot jump), they ignore a lot of level hazards, they'll jump to their death trying to make it onto the main yoshi stage instead of going for a closer cloud, etc. i've seen some computers bust out some high level moves on occasion because they can process a lot of stuff faster than real players, but they have zero strategy and fall into very obvious patterns.

ant-d

Smash Lord
You can make your own gameshark codes to make the AI different.

For example, I made some 'always Z-cancel' and 'no hit lag' codes for the CPU. They behave differently and quite difficult to beat. Jigglypuff uses rest, and other characters do unpredictable things. Combos too.

I may have put up the video of Jigglypuff comboing me into rest some time ago, not sure.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
You can make your own gameshark codes to make the AI different.

For example, I made some 'always Z-cancel' and 'no hit lag' codes for the CPU. They behave differently and quite difficult to beat. Jigglypuff uses rest, and other characters do unpredictable things. Combos too.

I may have put up the video of Jigglypuff comboing me into rest some time ago, not sure.
Well...Whats your code?

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think posting the "Always Z cancel" code will just cause a surge of super-noobs, who have no mindgames but are able to Z cancel...

I'd hate to see a noob Kirby with Z cancelling D=

Thino

Smash Master
meow and antd , dont be mean , not everyone has skills at making gameshark codes , at least PM those who are asking . what the **** is wrong with you guys , its not like this code would cause cheatin online or something unlike hitstun and knockback mods gameshark codes

Top Bottom