• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Brawl GUI Music Maker

JCentavo

Smash Cadet
I used to have an app for the computer that I got from here that was a GUI that made a code for the Music you selected. Does anyone remember what it was called?

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
dantarion made a tool, however it only works with mp3s. (you cant use brstms for some reason) the thread is floating somewhere around here. sorry for the crappy help-

JCentavo

Smash Cadet
dantarion made a tool, however it only works with mp3s. (you cant use brstms for some reason) the thread is floating somewhere around here. sorry for the crappy help-
I think you're talking about Brawl Custom Song Maker, that's not what I'm looking for.
The GUI showed all the stages and you had options of what songs you wanted to be generated into the code for you to use.
If only I could remember what it was called.. It was a .aspx or something like that type of file.

Thanks for you help anyway, though.

What kind of code?
Music code for your SSBB.

Top Bottom