• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Competitive Smashers!

Gogorocket

Smash Rookie
Hey guys!

I'm looking for some competitive smashers that are on regularly looking to get better at Smash Bros Wii U. I'm looking to pick a main (Robin at this point in time is my main) and would love to have other people to Smash with to have a good time and test skills.

The goal is to have players to spar at any point while meeting new players on Smashboards to have a great time in the process as well. If you are interested in playing with me just pop me a message/post here/add me

My Nintendo ID is: "ElegantTD"

Thank you!
I'd love to spar with you. im a villager main and am sending most of the other posters request. my nid is gogorocket

Sir Dancealot

Smash Rookie
Yo dudes, I'm usually game to smash bros when I'm not busy with work, which is today, mostly. :)

Reply letting me know if you added me:
LaughinZombie is my username.

Sir Dancealot

Smash Rookie
I've sent friend requests to people all over the thread, Mii name is House and it's got a message with "from smashboards" somewhere in there.

Holler at me to play sometime!

Lord Exor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LordExor
3DS FC
0430-8460-0827
Add me, I'd love reliable sparring partners. NID: LordExor.

Triggerpig

Smash Cadet
NNID
Triggerpigking
Nice, My Nintendo Id is:Triggerpigking i'll add some people later. :)

I'm still pretty new to competitive smash though, I played competitively with two RL friends but they're the only people I could play competitively against.
Have'nt really got a main atm but I generally play Marth, Ganondorf or doctor mario.

Last edited:
Top Bottom