• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Custom PM Stream Graphics

permafros7

Smash Cadet
Let me know if this is the wrong forum to ask this question.

Hello, I'm a Lucario main looking to start streaming for fun/analysis. I plan on mostly streaming friendlies, which I would use to analyze my play along with tournament sets. However, I would like to have some professionalism with the stream, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create some custom graphics for me (I'm terrible at design lol).

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Let me know if this is the wrong forum to ask this question.

Hello, I'm a Lucario main looking to start streaming for fun/analysis. I plan on mostly streaming friendlies, which I would use to analyze my play along with tournament sets. However, I would like to have some professionalism with the stream, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create some custom graphics for me (I'm terrible at design lol).
I would like to do whatever you're asking for....lol

Like so you want just a 'logo' kind of 'graphic' or are you referring to a full stream layout window thing? Or something else entirely. XD...

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Ohhh okay. Sure i can do that.

What exactly are you looking for in terms of 'theme' ? What would you want as a Logo exactly? Initials? A vector of a character?

Lucario main, so I suspect you want alot of blue in there? What cha need? Your still on the vauge side atm haha

permafros7

Smash Cadet
Well, I came up with permafrost as a tag because permafrost is soil at or below freezing for over two years. I associated that with hitstun and voila. So I think an ice/winter theme would be nice. What do you mean by a vector of a character? Like an outline?

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Uhh okay thats something. 'XD

So winter and ice okay cool.:cool:

Vector, yeah kinda. Or their silhouette. Something that resembles them at minimum. But a logo seems better anyways. have an idea for that? You said you wanted 'custom graphics' for pm? So you want The P.M logo, but modified somehow? orrrr what exactly.

Do you need a designated space for a web cam? have any twitter,youtube,facebook,club penguin links/handles you would want me put in on the top or something?

Last edited:

permafros7

Smash Cadet
Alright, so a winter/icy night theme would be nice with a Lucario vector. Then, for the logo, Arctic Ops Lucario along with a frozen PM logo, let's do it! :)

EDIT: Arctic Ops Lucario would be a personal logo.

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
okay i'll see what i can do. I'll try to post it here around this time,tomorrow. No redos ;3

permafros7

Smash Cadet
Looks sweet, thanks. And yeah, I probably should have explained the Arctic ops thing lol.

permafros7

Smash Cadet
One thing I do worry about is arranging everything. Since the game window will be a 4:3, I would place it in the center, and then I would put camera/chat on the left side, right?

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Uhh yeah pretty much 'XD

Didn't know about the 4:3 aspect or wether you were gonna use a cam or chat soo...

but yeah there's alot of white space to the left so that can work well ;3 Arrange it however ya want. You can ignore the gray box. haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom