• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for maryland melee smashers to chill with 12/17th - 1/20th

Ambix

Smash Ace
Yo MD my names patrick and my handle's ambix and I live down in mississippi. Just south of memphis TN to be exact.

Simply put i'll be up in westminster maryland from the 17th of december up untill after pound and i'm looking for some melee smashers to get together with while im there. I'll have a car so if you live within driving distance and want to smash, feel free to hit me up.

There are like 6 smashers in my state and i'm not on speaking terms with 5 of them anymore. It would be ballin if I got a chance to play some OOS people.

My AIM is ambix666, MSN is ambix-@hotmail.com, and my number is 662-393-8690.

I'm also gonna go to pound too if I can get a hold of plank and offer sexual favors for a door registration. I might be looking for a partner too if you can dig it.

**** should be tight.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I live in westminster, as does Chinesahh, Kaiser, and JCaesar

I'm a brawl player mostly though, I would play melee if need be though

Let me know if you need anything though

Ambix

Smash Ace
just some people to smash with for the month or so i'm gonna be up there with the family.

I'm already bringing some mango rum and guiness stout.

I'll be set for a while~

EDIT: actually I take that back.

I need to get a hold of plank but he isn't answering his IM's.

Think you could help?

Top Bottom