• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players in the Bay Area CA

brad3104

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new to this forum...but my friend and i are looking for 2 or more people to play 2v2 with....or a small tourny or something :) brad3104@hotmail.com

ps i love smash bros 64

brad3104

Smash Rookie
My friend and I are both pretty good...and i live in the santa calra/san jose area

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
actually, now that i remember. me and my friends are having a little tournament here, in rohnert park (its in the north part of the bay by santa rosa). my friends are hosting it at their house this sunday, the 18th at 1pm. if anyone is down to drive 2 hours north and face some really good people, everyone is welcome to swing by. just PM me if youre down

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
wtf malva?! i could of swore im black too! blackanese!
yo brad...wat part of san jose, im down to play you since u n your buddies are sj too!
so wen should we start this piece.

brad3104

Smash Rookie
well i live on like stevens creek/san thomas...my friend lives around prospect high school.

malva00

Smash Master
if anyone is asian(not indian or whatever) u can come play with me right away

i live in san jose

message me on aim

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
if anyone is asian(not indian or whatever) u can come play with me right away

i live in san jose

message me on aim
but if asians lose to you then they bring dishonor to family :(

On a side note it's weird that some japanese guy isn't the best smash player, even though the japanese are super good and could probably 15 stock me.

brad3104

Smash Rookie
For anyone that lives in the san jose area....right now...monday nights and tuesday nights are best for me and my friend....and some other evenings here and there.

Top Bottom