• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players in the Bay Area CA

malva00

Smash Master
For anyone that lives in the san jose area....right now...monday nights and tuesday nights are best for me and my friend....and some other evenings here and there.
hey BRAD let's play monday night at my house. even if you're not asian, I feel this is what Martin Luther King Jr. would want me to do.

message me on AIM or MSN

brad3104

Smash Rookie
lol...my friend that plays is full asian...if that helps lawl...but if ur serious about monday night...lmk

also how old are u lol? i dont want to go to some 11 year old kids house lol

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
hey BRAD let's play monday night at my house. even if you're not asian, I feel this is what Martin Luther King Jr. would want me to do.
Martin luther king WANTS you to do $500 money matches will all white men, don't be fooled

also how old are u lol? i dont want to go to some 11 year old kids house lol
LOL if malva really was 11 that'd be sad for our whole community, especially if he's not a super asian prodigy child who train 6.5 hours a day because their parents want them to beat Isai in smash and bring honor to family

malva00

Smash Master
BRAD u should put some instant messengers in your account info that way people can message you ANYDAY ANYTIME u know what i'm saying

brad3104

Smash Rookie
O sorry ill add that in soon. My AiM is bear3104. This coming monday I won't be free til late at night cuz im going to the warriors game...not sure what time u sleep at. i work graveyard and its my night off lol...im free any night between 6pm and 930pm as well...unless i dont have some random plans.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
ahahah....how does ur moral feel now after those epic battles yesterday?
my moral is pretty crushed, but nothing less than wat i expected from 2 of the best. i totally forgot to challenge ur pikachu vs mine. i think that wouldve been a different story unlike the fox vs samus match lol

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
sorry I don't play black people for money, I don't want to get shot. lol good too see your always asking though, business must be good.
ru racist? cuz im assumin u are now! thx for stereotyping me. Im bout to pwn u shun

Yeepride987

Smash Rookie
Malva: anyone in this topic asian other than tigerbombz?
Tiger: wtf malva?! i could of swore im black too! blackanese!
yo brad...wat part of san jose, im down to play you since u n your buddies are sj too!
so wen should we start this piece.
Tiger:yea im down....u down to involve money...im not that good...
Me: sorry I don't play black people for money, I don't want to get shot. lol good too see your always asking though, business must be good.

just a joke, hence, your Asian and implying that you are black. Didn't mean to piss people off, cannot believe i was blammed 4 that =/ sorry

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
Malva: anyone in this topic asian other than tigerbombz?
Tiger: wtf malva?! i could of swore im black too! blackanese!
yo brad...wat part of san jose, im down to play you since u n your buddies are sj too!
so wen should we start this piece.
Tiger:yea im down....u down to involve money...im not that good...
Me: sorry I don't play black people for money, I don't want to get shot. lol good too see your always asking though, business must be good.

just a joke, hence, your Asian and implying that you are black. Didn't mean to piss people off, cannot believe i was blammed 4 that =/ sorry
...L2P!! i pwns anyone in CALI!!! l33t

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
uhhhhh...u dnt think i can beat them in 64? ru serious? IM NOT EVEN JOKING...
uhhhhh...possibly. but they would definitely put up a better fight than me and my other friends did that one time :(
that was too emotionally devastating for my friends, they had no idea wat they were gettin into...

tig3rbombz

Smash Rookie
ill bet ur friends $100 dollars...a game a stock a set...WATEVS! tell them to play me...ill even use my worst charcter n play them

Frogles

Smash Ace
wtf are you banning him for? if you cant handle some talkin smack gtfo the internet. really this **** board shouldn't have a mod if **** like this is gonna happen. \

Top Bottom