• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Practice partner in Miami!

Duckz

Smash Rookie
Before I start, it can be MULTIPLE partners as well or even a team/crew if they want to pick me up!

Hey, I've been a smasher for years, since the 64 times but I've never tried to played smash competitively. With all these kings of Melee returning and coming out of retirement, I needed to jump right on it instead of watching. Recently in the past week I turned it up a notch and started going ham, mastering wave dashing/shining, L-canceling, still need practice on Shffling and short hops. Practicing all these moves are flashy and great but it doesn't help if you don't have a practice partner because in the end, it's the mind games and adaption that matters.

So like I stated in the title, I'm looking for a practice partner who would be down to practice like once a week or more depending on distance. I live in the Doral area and would prefer someone in a 15-20 minute travel distance, so like max Kendal per say or maybe Max Ft Lauderdale but that would mean less practice times since that's a far trip.

A little more I'd like to add: I really really want to go to Evo this year. I feel its going to be one of the biggest ones yet thanks to the NEWWW AGEEE! So yea just leave a message! Or send me a private message if you would like to practice or get to know me before hand.

PS. I am not looking for a playing buddy, I want a practice partner to take this to the next level and play competitively.

Last edited:

Duckz

Smash Rookie
Bump c: don't be discouraged if you think you're not good enough! I need all the practice I can get?

Top Bottom