• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smashers in Memphis, TN

djmath

Smash Apprentice
Been playing melee for a long time, always better than my friends but not good enough for tourneys, you know the story. I'm looking for some competitive players near me interested in sparring or whatever. Post here or PM me for more details, I main Marth if you're wondering.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Been playing melee for a long time, always better than my friends but not good enough for tourneys, you know the story. I'm looking for some competitive players near me interested in sparring or whatever. Post here or PM me for more details, I main Marth if you're wondering.
Check out the list of FaceBook groups pinned at the top of the Melee Discussion forum, and then head to the regional section. You can also look through Tournament Listings to see when tournaments near you will be happening.

djmath

Smash Apprentice
Check out the list of FaceBook groups pinned at the top of the Melee Discussion forum, and then head to the regional section. You can also look through Tournament Listings to see when tournaments near you will be happening.
Thanks yo, I didn't know there was a facebook group. I also posted in the regional forum.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
There's a pretty dedicated Memphis group that meets up biweekly. Hit up Nite or Ihavespaceballs if you wanna find them on the forums.

Top Bottom