• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Los Angeles Melee: The 323/310/213/562 Thread

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Los Angeles Melee

Decided to change this thread up. I was reading some of the other area code threads and they seemed really cool as far as mingling and setting up smashfests with other locals and figured why not start one for LA since I'm trying to play more.

Let me know where you're at and who you play and I'll track it.

Active Players

Hollywood
¡Peligro! :peach:

Westwood/ UCLA
SMoke2Jointz :falcon:
Strain :fox:
ResidentWaffle :fox:
Mio :luigi2:
The Crimson Blur :marth:

SUNG475 :falco:

Hawthorne
QzzY :sheik:?

Highland Park
TheLifeRuiner :samus2:?

Wari

Smash Cadet
eres de españa? yo estoy cerca de hollywood! soy de venezuela... q tal si nos ponemos de acuerdo para jugar cn gente de aki? si va?

Lovage

Smash Hero
Hey folks, just wondering if there's any good players in the Hollywood area. FYI, I know Dunk's place is not far and I've got my homies at UCLA, just trying to expand my circle of Smash friends and get some practice on the regular.
^^^

this guy *****, people should play with him :)

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Hah, sorry, despite my tag my Spanish is... terrible to say the least. But it looks like you speak English anyway!

Wari

Smash Cadet
yes i do... well... i said that we can meet eachother to play, im staying in LA near to hollywood, we also could play with ppl here... let me know if u want to

this is my msn btw: elrub_96@hot...

i play melee, what about u?

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Melee for sure. I dabble in Brawl, but don't really care about it much. I'm near at Hollywood and Highland area. Do you have people over to your place to play? I'm free most days of the week.

Wari

Smash Cadet
wow i think we'r pretty far xD! im staying in a hotel at alvarado st South

PD: im not sure cuz im bad with dirrection and maps xD

Wari

Smash Cadet
my last chance to play is tomorrow... so if u could play, it would be nice... or we can talk with dunks to play with him... i just need his address u.u wht do u say?

Wari

Smash Cadet
wht about to meet us in dunks house? tomorrow, let me ask dunk

Wari

Smash Cadet
yeah but hi says that he can make a last meeting or somethign! join in wcg thread

Wari

Smash Cadet
well he told me that i can go today at anytime... could u call him and ask if we can all go to play there?

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm Sung from 323 LA, we live pretty close Wes

I was a falco from the KML tourney yesterday, yea we should def play sometime I have like weekly smashfests with 2 other guys

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Yea yea, the more the merrier!

I'll probably PM anyone who wants to come where it is and whatnot when we figure out the timing

I'm on AIM pretty much 24-7 unless I'm at college

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I live in the 323...but i'm pretty far out from the general 323 area
I'm in Highland park (Northeast LA, sandwiched between Glendale and Pasadena, lol)

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
They're part of the 310/323 area code, so they're included. I don't really know the players though, let me know who they are and I'll add them.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
I'm down. Busy this weekend, but we can try and set something up later or at least friendlies at the next tourney.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I would like to play at UCLA with you guys someday, when are you guys usually free?

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Out of practice and never decent to begin with, but I miss this game.

I'm in Hawthorne, usually roaming Southbay, 310.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Any smashfests happening this weekend? Thought there might be a tourney for the non Pound 5 folks but I guess not...

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sup la, anyone willing to come to my place in pasadena this weekend? looking at you wes, s2j, peligro, sung... and anyone else of course lol. i would like some training if possible.

anyways i might host this weekend, or maybe if yall host i can go there, maybe check the 626 thread sometime..

lol nvm s2j i forgot ur going to pound =p wes come train me please?

Top Bottom