• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

losing control 2 (an awesome smash vid)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Canada has no room to talk lol

And those were a lot of our good players...that Peach was horrible...King Mosquito what did you do son...I'm going to have to have a serious talk with you next time about this...

S.O.S., Go to San Antonio's next tournament on August 1st...I can't let this go...

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Canada has no room to talk lol

And those were a lot of our good players...that Peach was horrible...King Mosquito what did you do son...I'm going to have to have a serious talk with you next time about this...

S.O.S., Go to San Antonio's next tournament on August 1st...I can't let this go...
umm do i even know you?

Hax

Smash Champion
i lol'd at WEED tag on green captain falcon. did you get that from me vs jman? :p

nice video btw

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
thanks for all the comments saying it was a nice video. ^.^ i appreciate all the kind words. as for the weed tag lol i just smoke alot. and alot of players in the south do as well so yeah lol >.>

Top Bottom