• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOUISIANA SMASH: February Fight Fest ~ February 26th-28th @ Lafayette, Louisiana

Curlz

Smash Lord
wut? That's not right. Kirby/D3cides always go to sudden death if the swallowcide worked. If they break out and Kirby dies, that's Kirby's fault IMO and he should lose the match.
That's exactly what I'm trying to say.

If its a Sudden death, the winner goes to the Kirby/D3. If not then the result screen determines the winner. If Marth breaks out and the results screen says Marth is the winner then it is given to Marth.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, if someone has a camera, bring it please. I would like one setup for brawl to have that accessible for the later rounds. Plus, we have the SD hack, so MAKE SURE TO SAVE YOUR MATCHES(unlike what we did at LOST 2...srry).

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Shhhhh! Not yet. I'll announce it a week prior to the event.
What? That u bi?

Also, I'm wondering if we could have a TvC setup, like all 3 days. Cuz I know for DAM sure I suck at all the other games besides Brawl.

EDIT: What do you need the camera for? I'm confused...

Curlz

Smash Lord
What? That u bi?

Also, I'm wondering if we could have a TvC setup, like all 3 days. Cuz I know for DAM sure I suck at all the other games besides Brawl.

EDIT: What do you need the camera for? I'm confused...
TvC is possibly gonna replace MvC2. It all depends on what Jeff wants to do.

Also, I think that he was talking about a capture card and not a camera. I'm bringing a camera for a couple clips of what TripleF will look like. So yeah.

Also, I'm planning on adding Dissidia: Final Fantasy to Sunday. What do you think?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
TvC is possibly gonna replace MvC2. It all depends on what Jeff wants to do.

Also, I think that he was talking about a capture card and not a camera. I'm bringing a camera for a couple clips of what TripleF will look like. So yeah.

Also, I'm planning on adding Dissidia: Final Fantasy to Sunday. What do you think?
how bout you answer my question d-bag

Bomber7

Smash Hero
and yet I wonder. If I were to have a tournament on that very same weekend. How many non Laffy people would come to it?

Turazrok

Smash Master
and yet I wonder. If I were to have a tournament on that very same weekend. How many non Laffy people would come to it?
If it's in BR and I can't go ( which I probably can't) I'm down.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm expecting OoS people to come. So I'm sure for the money and the competitiion. People would come to mine. :]

Jio, the place does have WiFi, but we're only doing DS Pokemon Games + PBR.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm now taking a headcount as well as a setup count.

We will need setups for Brawl, Brawl+, Melee, and Pokemon.

For Pokemon we only need Wii's and copies of PBR.

Please bring whatever you can.

Edit: Let me know what days you could bring them as well.

mastermajora

Smash Rookie
Ok, I'm now taking a headcount as well as a setup count.

We will need setups for Brawl, Brawl+, Melee, and Pokemon.

For Pokemon we only need Wii's and copies of PBR. Please bring whatever you can.
i have a wii,pbr,brawl, and copy of melee i can bring

Curlz

Smash Lord
There's an update on the payment method. When the venue told me $7 they didn't tell me that $2 were for the venue.

OP Updated.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I just found out...

Ragna is top tier in BB:CS.

All my Ragna awesomeness is rewarded.

FYI, I'm going to **** every tourney I enter.

Did you advertise this tourney on shoryuken?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=223164&p=8260550#post8260550

Also, who else is coming with you this weekend for housing? Is it only you and JNig?

And where is the problem?
Maybe you should update it like the one on this forum? The one on SRK doesn't even have TvC on it.

Also, it was said on SRK that BlazBlue on PS3 is standard. I don't see a problem...

Wait, John & Batto, how do yall plan on getting to Laffy and back if Ev and I are staying all 3 days?

kenmastersX

Smash Rookie
The dire problem is, I have a 360 stick.
The problem always comes up, but the standard is ps3 if you go to a major. You could make an argument that it's not serious but if there is a majority with one system (most Tekken players play on ps3) then that's what people will go with.

Also, fail for not updating the SRK thread, a lot of the SF4 players would've wanted to know about something like this and someone like me who plays a bunch of games would've wanted to know to take off and come, now there's a very minor chance that I can come to scrub TvC then rush to work back in New Orleans. >_>

ChKn

Smash Ace
**** I could have sworn that TvC was Saturday. -_-

Curlz, you should have put that thread in the Southwest Regional Zone for SRK.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I don't have time to go through the pages right now and read up one it, but how is the melee turnout looking? I live in the Bossier/Shreveport area and I am VERY much interested in coming to this for melee(and possibly T6). Would it be worth the 3 and a half to 4 hour drive to come to this.

I can bring a cube and a 20 inch tv for melee and if I could get housing i might be able to stay for the tekken 6 tournament the next day as well.

I just stumbled upon to this thread about 30 minutes ago and I've been all giddy and excited ever since then. HYYYYYYPPPPEEEEE

Curlz

Smash Lord
Wiggins, I just sent a text your way. I'm not sure how well melee is looking. I'm expecting at least 20 people to come. Who knows how many locals are entering, but I think at least 11 will be from the forums.

As for housing, I don't think I could do that. I already have 5 people staying at my house and my parents are getting kind of iffy about having so many people stay for the weekend. Sorry. :-/

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Oh, no it's cool. There's gonna be a few of us going so we'll probably just get a hotel room. And I'll be able to stay Saturday for the T6 tournament.

Top Bottom