• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

wangston

Smash Lord
For the Fairfield tourney next week I call colbain/colbert

Also can I get picked up in La Grange since it's on the way, pretty please :D

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Actually shotgun's gonna be open for this tournament,unless a miracle happens and I'm able to go :laugh:. I'll call shotgun just in case for direction purposes, but otherwise the seat's open to whoever wants it. Not sure who all's going to it, actually. It may just be you and crash, wangston.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm not sure if there will be another, wangston. There probably will, but it'll just be those that can't travel on the weekends that the others of us do.

As for myself, crash, calic, etc, we're going to be doing more of the Kakuna Matata tournaments instead, starting on the twelfth of september, and turning that into either a monthly or biweekly sort of thing. Basically the same thing we did with S2D. But for the schedule, we'll have to wait till joey gets in here, he'd know.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Hey everyone.

Just posting to say that I will no longer be traveling for tournaments for various reasons all of them long winded and really dont need to be discussed.

Anyway I will miss everyone in the community but mostly the Louisville, Cincinatti, and Lexington communities... I would say the Morehead one too but they are at my backdoor so eh. I met alot of cool people playing smash thats for sure but it has to end sometime... I was originally quitting in December due to me moving to the east coast, but things have been sped up and traveling every week would be silly for me.

Thanks for the fun times.

wangston

Smash Lord
Hey everyone.

Just posting to say that I will no longer be traveling for tournaments for various reasons all of them long winded and really dont need to be discussed.

Anyway I will miss everyone in the community but mostly the Louisville, Cincinatti, and Lexington communities... I would say the Morehead one too but they are at my backdoor so eh. I met alot of cool people playing smash thats for sure but it has to end sometime... I was originally quitting in December due to me moving to the east coast, but things have been sped up and traveling every week would be silly for me.

Thanks for the fun times.
:( you will be missed. I'm glad I got to play you. Your such a smart player when it comes to brawl. Now who's going to be KYs disreputable #1 player????

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Clarification... I'm not traveling but still playing, so in other words im still helping with the morehead tournaments and such, its not smart for me to travel though.

wangston

Smash Lord
Clarification... I'm not traveling but still playing, so in other words im still helping with the morehead tournaments and such, its not smart for me to travel though.
ohhhh good. I thought you were done for good. However I don't there is going to be a morehead tournament from now until the 22nd when i leave. :(

neji32

Smash Lord
equvilaant exchange....xisin had to quit in order for me to return =3 jk jk. but i should be returning on the 18th if theres a tourny then that is

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Good ****! Welcome back spec. I'm not sure what we're doing on the 19th, we may go to springfield for a tournament, but I'm not sure.

How able are you to travel OOS and go to smashfests? We've been getting together more recently so you should join us sometime.

Xisin, I suppose we'll see you at the next morehead tournament, then. Looking forward to it.

Also lol @ FMA reference

CR4SH

Smash Lord
xisin, who am I going to be loud about now? AUUUGH!

Also, having taken so much science, FMA rules were hilarious to watch them try to explain.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Y.B.M not to crush your sig or what you rule over but....God of LIGHT and darkness?..................calm down there buddy.

wangston

Smash Lord
seeing as how i'm leaving we need some one to take charge of this topic.

1. make a new one and close this one
2. have a mod move some ones older post in here and get topic control that way.
3. ???????
4. Profit

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
well.... you see.... we dont need this thread.... at all lol. S2D's are over in my view. I wont be able to go in the next 5 weeks, and after that, im on and off until end of november... and who else goes to s2d besides me and scrubs?..... yeah lol

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I feel a little bad about it, but it seems S2D is dead now. (i still need to get the replays off the wiis somehow @_@

I'm probably going to make a KY Social Thread soon for us to keep general discussion in and the main tournament thread for the area will be the venue for Kakuna Matata. I'm probably going to invest in a few somewhat cheap TVs for it so that we'll have them lying around (and I won't have to carry my bigger one around >.> )

So this thread can either be closed or just die :/
And it just broke 300 pages too :(

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm Hilt...Do you got the Link to the Midwest going to Pound 4...I can't find it...If so can you give it to me...

CR4SH

Smash Lord
So who's going to one more s2d tourny to let the scrubs know that kakuna exists?

Travis, harris and a few others still show up.

Top Bottom