• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright guys, once again so nobody forgets

Here's the plans for this weekend. It'll be a little different this time around as we have something planned before the tournament as well.

We plan to have a practice session Thursday Night at IUS in New Albany for anyone that wants to come. We wont be showing up until around ten, but we'll be there until whenever the next day. I plan to **** up my sleep schedule so that I'll sleep from like... nine or ten friday night until the day before the tournament, then wake up before meeting with everyone at oxmoor for the trip. There will be a van traveling from oxmoor to IUS (Crash of course), thursday as soon as crash gets off work at around ten, i think, for those that dont have a way to get there. Calic will be able to house a small amount of people friday before the tournament, however it will be to sleep only. This is because there will not be a ride from crash BACK to Louisville. Only to IUS. Also, we need setups for this. If we can somehow get one setup for every two people, that'd be awesome.

As for the tournament, we'll be leaving from oxmoor at 7:00 sharp. Everyone make sure you have a way to get there in advance (dont be like tac and remember last minute and start walking to oxmoor only to realize you dont know where the **** you're going and we have to track down your lost *** because you dont know how to explain where the **** you are and we end up hella late and get a flat tire two minutes from the ****ing venue). I plan to get to the venue by 10:00 but we never end up there on time haha. But that will at least give us enough time to work with.

Traveling plans will go as follows
Most Seats have already been called

Crash
Hilt - Shotgun
Tactical - Bucket
Calic - Colbert
Wangston - Right
Oreo - Left
Mr. 9 - Betch

This fills up the Mother Ship. However, whenever Harbinger decides to get back on here, we'll know if we'll have a second driver or not lol. If we do, we'll most likely split up the group into two car groups (which may end up increasing gas money). I'm assuming gas money will be around $10, but it may be a little less. I'll have to talk to crash about it.

And in case you don't know what time we'll be getting back (or you haven't gone with us to a circuit event before) don't plan to be home until really early in the morning.

wangston

Smash Lord
Wangston, you take the right one and let me get the left one. I always have the left side. I sleep better on the left side.
K. I'll take the right side then.

Also for setups I can bring 3 tvs. I'll be claiming one cause they are mine:laugh: Cr4sh can have the 2nd one cause he is driving. I would give the 3rd to my teammate but I'm not doing teams. So ummmm if you guys want to rock, paper, scissors for the third one or find some fair way to claim the 3rd one go right ahead.

Also anyone with an r4/m3 should totally put Phantasy Stare Zero on there. That game is too good.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Just to let everyone know (since Harbinger hasn't posted anything in here), we'll have a second vehicle for the trip. Currently we have Hilt, Crash, Tactical, Calic, Wangston, Mr. 9, Oreo, Harbinger, Judo, and maybe Trai going. That's ten spots, so we can fit one more, maybe two (MAYBE THREE!), people, so if anyone wants to be a last minute planner, let me know :D (lookin at you rowan)

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
Ok, sorry I haven't been on in awhile, no excuse except that I've been having an amazing time in Iowa. I will be going, and round trip in my car will be $25, 5 gallons there, 5 gallons back). So, split 4 ways that comes down to $6.25 a person, or less if the people in the back seats like to cuddle.

I listen to mostly collective soul, B-52s, Rush, and OC remix, so no problems there since it's the best music ever. See you guys at practice, I'll be leaving here in about an hour, which puts my projected Indiana arrival at about 9 PM....joy.

Oh, my Uncle is letting me borrow his Wii for the summer, so I can bring a set-up.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Awesome, didn't know you were gonna show up for practice :D

Also, setup would be greatly welcomed (especially if it includes a TV) for practice as well as the tournament. We need as many as we can get today.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Awesome, didn't know you were gonna show up for practice :D

Also, setup would be greatly welcomed (especially if it includes a TV) for practice as well as the tournament. We need as many as we can get today.

cant wait for you guys to come down on saturday, i wont be there in the morn, i have a place to be, but my tv and wii will be there :D

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Wow who's the homo who started typing in my color?
LOL? that "homo" is a mod and a **** good one at that. although i cant really tell if this is a joke or not, i really hope you were kidding.

also, i didnt know you could own the color BBC "[color =darkorange][/ color]" on the smash borads....

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
o: Get told kind sir :D.

If for some reason, anyone in KY doesnt feel like or can't take a 3 hour trip to Springfield, S2D will still be open. Me and ZERO are the only ones completly sure they are going. We may also have UnGod, Pie, Trai, Corbin, and mabey a couple more, plus some random people around KY like every S2D. So if somethings holding you back from going too far away that weekend, make sure you come in here and win some money ^_-.

YKS!

wangston

Smash Lord
Does anyone have a triwing screw driver for opening wiis. My sd card got stuck in the disc slot. Now I won't have a full setup for the tournament. :(

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yo, I'm not circumcised so I don't come from the hood.

I'm out.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
S2D results for today:
1)ZERO (Olimar)
2)Zeni (Metaknight)
3)Corbin (Ike)
4)Level 0 (Snake)
5)Travis (Snake/ROB)
5)Mach 5 (Kirby)
7)Hoboz (Kirby/DDD)
7)Tommy
9)JDB (Ike)
9)Christian (GW)
9)Evan
9)Vy (Mario)

I posted all of the competetor's characters that i remembered.

Doubles.
1)YKS (Zeni / ZERO)
2)Team Jank (Hoboz / Corbin)
3)JDB and Vy (JDB / Level 9 Snake [first round] / Vy [second round])
4)Bye and Bye :p (Bye / Bye)

Great tournament guys <:

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
I've been told to post more in tourney threads so... Uhh...

YKS dominated this tourney?

In all seriousness, ggs everyone.

Joey, I have to say you've gotten really good.

I think you could actually get around 7th on the next PRs honestly, if not higher. Your MK is just amazing, and you can use so many characters so well which can throw people off. Our sets were too good.

I hope to see you all at future tourneys(Oh, and I've decided I'm going to chase after that #5 spot on the next PR ;D).

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I've been told to post more in tourney threads so... Uhh...

YKS dominated this tourney?

In all seriousness, ggs everyone.

Joey, I have to say you've gotten really good.

I think you could actually get around 7th on the next PRs honestly, if not higher. Your MK is just amazing, and you can use so many characters so well which can throw people off. Our sets were too good.

I hope to see you all at future tourneys(Oh, and I've decided I'm going to chase after that #5 spot on the next PR ;D).
Thanx <: your really good though, too good for me :p our games were close though <3. Get that 5th and then ill get around 8-6 and then we can climb from there to the freaking top and KNOCK TAC DOWN THE LIST >=D. (lol no offence to tac(lol)) YKS is gonna get on that PR and ruin that ****. Great great GREAT job ZERO today, and sorry for the people that couldnt go today or go to the mwc championships. YKS ***** in doubles, you should have saw what happened. I got to 0-death Corbin's ike with kirby =D. Soo awesome <:. Great teaming with you and winning doubles again, ZERO, and keep reping that oli with Hilt =D.

Edit, as for my metaknight, im going to learn how not to suicide with him so I can do better and KILL MORE. It was really annoying when everytime i tried to kill, i feared suicide .-. Really made me mad .-. So next time, expect more DEATH. Also, to all the people that told me not to play metaknight; NO!!!!! D:

sorry about any johns in the above section :p

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL i was just kidding around, i actually just wanted you to tell you how you did
@sin: it was 1:46 in cali...didn't have much to do

i'm still going to place bad, because i'm bad :x i think i've already fallen far behind steel samurai and that tyr is way better than me...so i'm stuck among the ranks of e_ and stuff. ss consistently makes it out of pools...i'm always one short + he plays at a higher level than me with marth and in general is way more consistent. tyr is the same way, except i can beat him only because i play against him a lot.

Count

Smash Champion
Hilt you owned yesterday, tough bracket. Then again, who didn't have a tough bracket!

I'll say it again, SS is really good..we had three sets yesterday, I won all three but I was fortunate in each one. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he beat me next time.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
You punk azz bytches left me behind but that's okay because I'm talking to someone now and I got some action. So I don't care...as much. But more toward future endeavors, I'm looking to put the hurting on some **** in Springfield. Crunchatize Me CapEm, here I come!

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Oreo, stop acting entitled. It's not my job to get you to tournaments. As for tac, It's such an obviously different situation that its not even worth addressing. So I won't.

Blaming anyone but yourself for you not being able to get to the tournament is juvenile at best.

Top Bottom